The Bunny

Foxy's POV

Foxy didn't expect to find danger so early in their battle.

Of course, it wasn't Jonathan. While Foxy wanted it to be Jonathan, it wasn't. Instead, it was just another arsenal of animatronic animals. They soared through the air, their black, devoid eyes seemingly staring the group down.

Fred yelled to the others, "I'll go check on Chica! I promise I'll be back, alright? I believe in you guys." He ripped open the air, creating a void in midair. He jumped right through and was gone instantly, the portal flashing and disappearing.

Foxy felt the energy inside of him slosh over to his hand, spraying from his fingertips and making bright red orbs, floating inches away from his palms. Foxy maneuvered the ball from left to right, catching it over and over again and powering it up, little by little. He smirked with every moment as he stared up at the animatronics. They rocketed downward at them like torpedoes, ready to destroy.

But Foxy was ready too.

The power he threw between his hands was almost too much to bear. With a loud grunt, he chucked the ball right at the animatronics. The first one in the arsenal darted to the right, turning its head to watch as the ball of energy smashed into the rest. An explosion ripped across the sky, blowing out a dozen of the animatronics. Still, there was the rest of the entire arsenal darting down at them.

Foxy watched as Freddy took off into the sky, flying right at the animatronics. The redhead conjured a bright red ball and followed Freddy, hoping that he could direct the ball right to Freddy's wings. Feeling his aim lock on, he finally released the energy and watched it soar through the air. Foxy directed it right to Freddy's wings, watching it smash into his wings. Freddy seemed unaffected by this as he ripped through the rest of the arsenal, slashing an entire group of the animatronics in half with his wings. He circled around the few that were left of the arsenal and soared back down to the ground, his wings a pure white once again.

From his peripheral vision, Foxy could see that the animatronics had retreated. At least they wouldn't attack them for a while. Foxy hoped that the while would be long.

He jogged up to Foxy quietly with heavy breath. "I'll fly around the city and patrol for Jonathan. You and Bonnie--" he nodded his head to Bonnie-- "can fight off the rest.

Foxy smirked. "You lazy a--"

A hand slapped firmly against his shoulder. Foxy turned around, almost surging his energy at whoever had slapped his shoulder. He relaxed when he found it was Bonnie. Her purple hair was wild and tangled. Her cheekbones were dusty and her bright eyes were wrung with exhaustion. She smiled weakly. "Hey, guys. We fighting more animatronics?"

"Yup," Foxy said shakily. "Freddy, go find Jonathan. If you find him, stay out of sight. Bonnie and I can take care of the animatronics. You ready, Freddy?"

The boy nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready. The only question is: are the animatronics ready for me?"

Bonnie laughed. "They can't be ready for Freddy."

"Ooh, that rhymes--!" Foxy started.

"Alright, I gotta go. Be ready for the rest of the animatronics that come your way. Stay in that spot, alright?" Freddy spread his wings wide and before Foxy or Bonnie could say a word, the brown haired angel was off.

Foxy suddenly saw a gigantic group of animatronics soaring across buildings, their giant formation twisting and weaving between buildings and through streets. Suddenly their course was headed straight for Foxy and Bonnie.

"Bonnie . . ." he murmured. He raised a finger slowly, pointing at the sudden surge of animatronics. There must have been a hundred, two hundred of them. Bonnie turned her head around her shoulder. Foxy could hear her gulp.