The Desert

WARNING: IMMENSE FEELS

Bonnie's POV

Even though she witnessed it all at once, Bonnie still was in a daze as to what had happened. 

But she only believed one thing. Unfortunately, it was the one thing she didn't want to believe. The fact that Fred was dead clouded her belief radar. Nothing felt real, yet it all was too much.

The portal opened and spat them out. Bonnie's shoulder instantly smashed into hot desert sand. She slid and rolled to a soft stop. Other screams filled the air as her friends hit the sand. It scalded her shoulders like a sunburn, but exhaustion overpowered the heat. She laid there for a moment, letting the sun and sand bake her skin. 

"Foxy!" someone screamed. The thought of Foxy opened Bonnie's eyes, but the sun reduced them to a squint. She instantly pushed herself off of the sand, heaving herself to her feet. She squinted, but all she could see was two shapes running toward another laying on the ground. It was oddly red . . . crimson, almost . . .

Foxy.

Bonnie found herself stumbling toward him, still exhausted. Her eyes adjusted to the light; or at least tried to. She widened her eyes a little more to see more clearly what was happening. But when she did, the images were burned into her mind. 

Foxy was even more bloodied up than before. His eyes were dark, especially with black around the eyelids. His skin had paled greatly, only darkened by the many splotches of blood. His abdomen was especially bloody, the sand around him getting a new coating of sparkling crimson, spreading like a wildfire. His clothes were torn up. Bonnie's heart felt torn up as well.

"Foxy, don't die on us," Freddy sobbed. "We just watched Fred die, and we don't want to--"

Foxy groaned. "Pain . . ." he croaked softly. "So . . . much . . . pain . . ."

"How do we stop the bleeding?!" Bonnie asked frantically, fighting to not vomit. 

Foxy had begun shivering at this point, his eyes hazily opening and closing every second. Bonnie didn't want to come to terms with the fact that he was dying. 

"Guys, get a cloth or something . . . I don't have anything to use," Chica pleaded. "Hurry! Find something!"

Freddy's eyes were huge, but he didn't blink. Tears slowly welled up at the bottom. "He's gonna die . . . there's nothing we can do about it."

"FREDDY!" Bonnie screamed. "Don't talk like that! Shut up! We need . . . Chica . . . Chica, use your bra or something!"

Chica looked at Bonnie with frightened inquisition. "What will a bra do for the situation? We can't bandage him up with a bra, there's too much blood."

Bonnie's gaze drifted to the desert horizon. She could hear talking, but it didn't go through. It was all muffled. She sank to her knees in grief, tears flooding to the surface. All the screams were reduced to whispers. 

If I love him . . . then I must . . .

No.

Yes . . .

Bonnie crawled over to her near dead Foxy. Even when pale and bloody, he still looked good. But Bonnie couldn't bear to see him like it.

"We can't abandon him. We've come too far to just leave him here to die." Freddy kneeled down and hovered over Foxy. "Foxy . . . what should we do?"

Bonnie mumbled.

"Huh?" Chica asked.

"We need to . . . hm."

"Bonnie, speak clearer," Freddy croaked.

"WE NEED TO KILL HIM!!!" she screamed, tears instantly pouring from her face and her heart falling into an abyss.

Everyone was silent. Just for a few moments. A few moments of Chica and Freddy staring at Bonnie with disbelief.

"Yes . . . please . . ." Foxy croaked. "I . . . don't want to be a . . . a burden. Put me out . . . put me out of my misery . . ."

"How?" Chica asked.

"Freddy could chop him up with his wings." Bonnie squirmed as she said the words.

"No, I won't do a thing like that," Freddy stated. They each stared at Bonnie. "Bonnie . . . you have to do it." 

Her eyes widened. The thought of killing Foxy sickened and terrified her. But it was in that moment that Bonnie realized that if she truly loved Foxy . . .

She would have to end his life.

Sobs wrenching from her throat, Bonnie grasped Foxy in a tight hug, bringing his chapped lips up to hers. She tried to ignore the persistent scent of blood and sweat as she pulled away, staring into his fading eyes.

"Do . . . it . . ." he said softly. 

Bonnie sobbed as she stood up, looking down at the beautiful mess that was Foxy. He looked so accepting of his fate. His eyes closed, his hands softly on his stomach as though in a coffin. This was the only thing that reassured Bonnie enough to conjure up a small orb of energy.

No, I can't just give him more pain. He needs to die instantly . . .

"Guys . . ." Foxy croaked. "I . . . love you all. I'll see you when . . . when you're older."

Freddy and Chica sobbed and pulled each other into a tight embrace. Bonnie looked down at Foxy, more tears welling up in her eyes. "I'll see you soon . . ." she whimpered.

Hands trembling, the orb grew larger and larger, nearly filling Bonnie's entire field of vision. Bonnie looked away, tears and sobs wrenching out.

Her heart descended into an abyss as she released the energy upon her lover and a loud boom echoed across the now silent sand dunes.

Foxy was dead. And Bonnie had killed him.

(A/N: I deeply apologize for not updating. To be honest, I've lost interest in this story, but lucky for you guys, I'm still not going to quit. I'm about gone from the FNAF fandom, but I still don't want to give up on this story.

Also, for all of you begging me to not kill Foxy . . .

Sorry. 

Thank you and have a lovely day!)