The Water

(The song in the media defines how I imagine this series. Hope you give it a listen!)

Foxy's POV

Foxy had gone through portals more than he could count, but he never knew that Fred would be able to create something like this.

When Foxy stepped into the portal with all of his friends, he stepped out alone. His shoes found a hard concrete surface. The smell of fresh smoke instantly filled his nose, his brain feeling like it was on fire. The sunlight was bright--so bright that it took him a few moments to fully register everything around him.

He was on top of a massive skyscraper, smoke and alarms billowing up from dozens of buildings around him. People were screaming down below. Jonathan must have really created havoc.

But most shockingly of all, when Foxy looked out across the horizon, there was a massive wall of water. Foxy estimated it to be about three hundred or four hundred feet. It stretched from about a football field away from the Golden Gate Bridge to the left of Foxy's vision. He felt himself breathing heavily. This was much worse than anything he'd seen before.

Suddenly, a whooshing sound started to fill the air. It started low, but eventually grew to the point that Foxy could tell it was coming from his right.

Run, Foxy screamed in his mind. He rushed to the left and sprinted as fast as he could. The ground began to rumble, causing Foxy to lose his center of balance. 

The building behind him shot high into the air, crumbled pieces of the building flying everywhere. The building jolted and Foxy was shot off his feet. He put his arms out to the ground, but shock filled him when he realized that there was no ground.

Foxy screamed as he plummeted off the building. Air rushed at him, tears filling his eyes. The ground slowly got bigger with each second.

He remembered Bonnie and how she had used a whip with her energy. Could Foxy do that? He knew that his property of energy was much different from Bonnie's, but he wondered . . .

Could this . . . work?

I'm crazy, Foxy thought. I'm definitely crazy.

Foxy threw his good arm out in the direction of a building, mustering up as much energy as possible. With a surge of energy, red light streamed out from his hand. It launched straight at a building, and seemed to stick to it in some way. He wiggled his hand for a moment, wondering if it moved like rope. Indeed, it did.

He grasped onto the energy rope as tight as he could as he zoomed downward. The energy tightened and Foxy started to glide through the air like Spiderman. 

It worked. It had actually worked. Foxy cheered into the wind as he released the rope, the ground a blur below him. His stomach clenched as he hit the ground with his feet. Foxy ran his fastest to keep up with his momentum. The sidewalk was clear, as most of the people had evacuated. A few people here and there were spread throughout the sidewalk, but it was mostly empty. 

Foxy eventually regained his momentum and stopped, heaving ragged breaths. He looked ahead of him and found that the street led straight to the San Francisco Bay area. He could see the Golden Gate Bridge off to the side, but that wasn't the main reason why he knew that was where the ocean was. 

Where the ocean would stand was a massive wall of water.

The wall was about two-hundred feet in the air, glimmering with a hazy yellow hue. It stood in the air, still, like a lion waiting to make the perfect kill. Foxy couldn't let it drop. Jonathan had to be stopped. Foxy gritted his teeth and sprinted as fast as he could, feeling the wind scream past him. Building after building passed until he found himself looking down on the San Francisco Bay.

What a scene it was. 

He found all of his friends fighting desperately. Jonathan had a set of about ten animatronic animals zipping around through the air, repeatedly attacking Freddy, Bonnie, Fred, and Chica. Foxy had no idea what Chica was doing in the middle of the battle. 

First order of business: get Chica out of there.

Foxy screamed as he shot a massive ball of energy at an animatronic, watching it burst into flames and collide with the sand, jerking and seizing. Foxy sprinted across a wooden bridge the size of a garden, rapidly shooting at the animatronics. A few of the shots missed, but it didn't compare to the satisfaction of watching each adorable bunny, bear, bird or fox burst into flames. 

Finally, Foxy reached the sand. He pounded through it with all his might. The bay had expanded greatly, as the wave had taken much of the water. Half of the sand was flat, shimmering with a thin coat of water. Foxy didn't see it as more room to stay alive. He only saw it as more room to get killed in. But he was willing to take his chances. 

"Foxy!" Freddy screamed in midair. "Where were you?!"

"Transportation . . . problems--" Foxy gasped. An animatronic bunny shot down onto the ground, next to Foxy. It raised a fist, but Foxy swiftly shot ducked a punch and sprung back up, simultaneously reaching through the neck and grasping the wires inside. He sent shocks of energy through the animatronic, letting it collapse on the ground in a shower of sparks. 

Suddenly, an arm grasped Foxy's neck from behind. It pulled in on his Adam's Apple. Foxy tried to scream, but it was cut out. Panic. Foxy tried to breath. Nothing. Panic. 

A faint whisper in his ear: "Come out . . ." Then, he was shoved out onto the sand. Foxy crumpled to the ground, coughing and wheezing. Sharp pangs of pain blasted his bad arm apart. 

Above him, a blurry Jonathan stood high and proud. An arm raised into the air, pointing to the malicious wave of water above. What was he . . .

No . . .

Foxy watched with complete and utter hopelessness as the entire wave of water began to crest and fall.