The Breath

(To relieve ourselves from the tension, let's have a party with the music in the media! Only to build that tension back up because you guys know me. :) Love you all)

(Also, MILD LANGUAGE WARNING)

Bonnie's POV

"We don't have any fast traveling abilities like Freddy and Fred," Bonnie remarked. "We need to find Jonathan on foot, or we just stay here."

Foxy shook his head. "Freddy said to stay here while he finds Jonathan, but I want to find him as well. If you think about it, there really isn't a point to staying. We need to move, or else we will die."

Bonnie nodded. "Let's just hope Chica's okay, let's hope that Freddy's okay, and Fred as well. We can't afford for any of them to die. All we can afford is Jonathan's life."

Foxy stepped forward, an intent look in his eyes. "Then let's get moving. It won't be long before this entire city is brought down to ashes--"

SWISH! A portal opened up near the kids, and out dumped Fred, who seemed to be carrying something. Bonnie gasped with shock, but calmed down in an instant. She examined what Fred was carrying and found Chica. She looked . . .

Bonnie gulped.

. . . lifeless . . .

"CHICA!" Bonnie shrieked. She dashed forward and knelt down by Fred, who was panting extremely hard. 

"She . . . I . . . I placed her on . . . a . . . I placed her on a building which . . . which collapsed. She was sliding down and I was sent to her at the wrong time. She's alive but . . . I don't know how much longer for." Bonnie looked at Fred's eyes, which glistened. His expression was as though he had lost one of his own children; crestfallen. 

"We need you to stay here and take care of her," Foxy insisted. Bonnie looked over him, shooting him a look of What are you talking about? Your friend could die!

Foxy sighed. "Please, Fred. Save her. We can find Jonathan and defeat him, but you need to stay and help Chica, okay?"

Fred nodded slowly. "Okay but . . ." His expression seemed conflicted, fighting against showing some sort of despair. Fighting against something to say. He nodded again. "You guys go and kill Jonathan. If Chica isn't alive when you come back, I'll . . . I don't know. Just go. P--please."

Foxy slipped his hand into Bonnie's. She couldn't help but squeeze. The pain she was witnessing, the pain she knew could happen . . . it was all too much. Bonnie leaned into Foxy's shoulder and sobbed quietly, a tear inching itself down her cheek. She put an arm around his shoulders, hoping that maybe, possibly, they could make it out.

But the chances of that happening were slim.

(POV SWITCH TO FREDDY)

Freddy torpedoed through the air, dodging a few oncoming missiles from the animatronics. His eyebrows knit together, and he zipped across the horde. He felt them breaking and snapping at the touch of his wings, the sparks snapping across his clothes. Still, he tried to find Jonathan. The man could be anywhere. 

Finally, Freddy was finished with the arsenal, which gave him a sudden satisfaction. The boy looked down at the ground, seeing the hundreds of smoking and fallen buildings. All of this at the cost of some superpowers. Jonathan was so selfish. Was he really this desperate to get the powers? He seemed to already have enough power. And to think he was already running off the power of one child, Freddy could barely imagine what it would mean when Jonathan got his powers back. Everything would change, and everything would definitely be destroyed.