The Prison

Bonnie's POV

I'm a murderer.

No, he was suffering.

But I killed him.

No, I didn't.

Yes, I did.

No . . .

No.

NO.

"FOXY!" Bonnie jolted awake in a heavy sweat, her scream echoing off of the walls around her.

There was silence, and Bonnie decided to take in the surroundings. She remembered Jonathan's voice telling them that they would be taken somewhere familiar, and so far, it definitely seemed familiar. The walls and floor were composed of pure steel, a large metal door placed at the front of the room. A single light bulb flickered faintly from the ceiling. Bonnie was wedged in the corner of the room. 

With a light sigh, Bonnie blinked and moved her arm, ready to push herself off of the ground. A sharp pain was felt in the crease of her elbow. Her skin had reddened quite a bit. 

She pushed herself up a little, fighting against the pinching pains with every movement she made. Bonnie finally stood, watching the door.

I just want to talk to . . . Bonnie swallowed. Clementine.

"Clementine," she whispered. "Come out, please."

A small voice whispered in her head. "Alright. I've been wanting to talk to you, anyways."

The little strength that Bonnie had completely disappeared as Clementine suddenly pulled out of Bonnie and floated a little ways ahead. Bonnie's head went light as she fell against the wall behind her, sliding down to the ground.

"Hi, Bonnie," the little spirit said. Oddly, she still looked the same as when Bonnie had first seen her. Maybe spirits didn't age. "Listen, there are some things you need to know about us spirits."

"What are they? I guess I'll need to know them."

Clementine smiled. "Jonathan has two spirits within him, now. Ben and my other friend Zack. Jonathan was able to manipulate Ben into becoming a part of him. He is trapped, and I don't think that they'll be able to get out unless Jonathan lets them."

"You mean . . ."  Bonnie swallowed. "Ben's being forced against his will?"

"Yeah," Clementine replied solemnly. "But, I believe that we can persuade Jonathan to let Ben out. Maybe if we knocked some sense into him."

Thoughts of Foxy suddenly entered Bonnie's mind. Her arms began to tremble as she began to ponder the reason why he was dead. It was Jonathan who did the hurting, but it was Bonnie who killed him. But the only reason why she was able to kill him was because of . . . of . . .

Clementine.

Anger bubbled up into an explosion.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED FOXY!" Bonnie screamed. She sprang to her feet, adrenaline fueling every move she made. "YOU'RE THE REASON HE'S DEAD! I MAY HAVE USED YOUR POWERS, BUT YOU'RE THE REASON THEY'RE THERE! YOU'RE THE REASON JONATHAN WAS COMING AFTER US! YOU'RE THE ENTIRE REASON WHY MY FRIEND FOXY IS DEAD!" She clenched her fists, hearing them pop a little. "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU FAGGOT! YOU KILLED MY FRIEND! JONATHAN DID THE RIGHT THING KILLING YOU, SO GET OUT! RIGHT NOW!"

Tears fell from her face, dropping down like blinds and dripping down to the floor. Bonnie looked at the little girl's face, expecting to not see her. Bonnie was ready to regret and take back everything she had said, but she realized that she was still here.

"I -- I'm so sorry, Clementine," Bonnie whimpered. "I can't control myself after what happened . . ."

Clementine's face was solemn. "Foxy sure was a great guy . . . I'll tell you this, though." Her face brightened a little. "He was my first kiss."

Bonnie's eyes widened. She hadn't thought of her kiss that way. Maybe that was the young boy inside of Foxy's first kiss as well. "I guess . . ." She gulped. "Did you love him?"

"More as a friend. I'm not sad because of all those mean things you said. I'm sad because I remember a strong, brave young boy. I remember watching him save Freddy from that tidal wave. But watching him die broke my heart." Clementine laughed. "Maybe when all of this is over, I'll get to see him again."

"Yeah, I--"

"Shh!" Clementine suddenly hissed. 

Bonnie shh-ed.

Slow footsteps could be heard from down the hall. They were soft, but deliberate. Jonathan. His animatronics. They were coming.

"Clementine!" Bonnie whispered.

Instantly, Clementine flew into Bonnie, knocking her back into the wall once more. Bonnie collapsed onto her knees, her heart pounding in her chest as she sat there, silently.

The footsteps got louder -- louder to the point that they eventually stopped right outside of Bonnie's door. She froze, her heart pounding harder than ever. Then, the door slid upward into the wall, revealing a purple animatronic bunny in the doorway. Thankfully, no Jonathan.

"Bonnie," the bunny said in its robotic voice. "I am here to tell you that you are to be executed this afternoon. We will bring you to the stage, and you are to follow directions from Master Jonathan from there. Be ready for when that time comes. Thank you, and have a lovely day." The bunny turned around, and exited through the door. 

Bonnie drew in a shaky breath as she took everything into account.

Jonathan had won.