Morgan Vs Stephanie part 2

"So, now that I have pretty much eliminated all of the authority, there is one person who I need to finish business with." I announce, "Steph, honey, please come down to the ring." I say politely.  Her theme song blares through the arena and people start booing. She curiously gets in the ring and keeps her distance.

"Steph, now I know we have had our issues for months, even years. I mean you didn't exactly like me before I came here. But, I am willing to put all of that behind us and SPEAR, I mean SPARE you the pain of me, letting you relive your husbands fate when I put him through a table and through cinder blocks, if you just give up this ridiculous idea of what's "Best for business" and attacking your employees." I say and the crowd yells, "WHAT?!" 

"The mind games from Morgan Cena." Michael states.

"There is no way, she is letting Stephanie get away with what she's done, without any punishment." Jerry exclaims.

"This is where you really need to be smart, Morgan Cena is the queen of manipulation she can sucker you into believing anything she wants you too." JBL claims.

" Look, if you want a reminder while you make your decision, here is what happened to your dear authority." I say, signaling with my for the screen to start playing videos.

The first video is of me hitting J&J security with a steel chair and a baseball bat.

Then there is me sending Hunter through the table and cinder blocks.

Thirdly is me pinning Seth after knocking him out, with my finisher.

Fourth is me attacking Seth.

Then there is the brawl between Kane and I, when I threw Kane down a bunch of stairs.

The last but not least is the brawl between Big show and I, then I gave him a concussion by hitting him round the head several times with a steel chair.

"Now, after seeing that your decision must be pretty easy." I say in my sing song voice. 

Out of nowhere, The New Day's theme hits and I look on in disbelief. Out they come, with their trombone and their ridiculous song, singing horrendously. 

"Yo, Pretty Ricky, get lost will you, we're trying to discuss business here!" I yell and they stop. "You see the thing is, The New Day, don't care if you're doing something." Big E exaggerates, "Because The New day rocks!" They all yell in sync and go to start singing again, until I stop them.

"The only thing new day will be rocking in a minute is my foot up their arses, get out of here!" I yell and everyone cheers and they start challenging me, and when I hold the rope open for them, showing them I'm serious they back away and walk backstage.   

"Now where was I...Oh right, Stephanie, thanks to their little, whatever that was called. Have you had time to think about your fate?" I ask and hold the mic to her as if we were on a game show. "Listen, Morgan, I know what you're doing, you're playing mind games and trying to scare me, but it's not working." I start laughing.

"Steph you are so right, at the beginning of all this, it was just mind games. Now I'm serious!" I aggressively say the last part and I see fear in her eyes. "But you know what Steph, I'm a nice person, so I'm going to give you until next week to decide your fate, or I'll chose it for you!" 

I slam my mic down and my theme hits and I leave her standing petrified in the ring. I walk backstage and JOJO runs up to me. 

"Morgan if I can just get a few words from you real quick. You just gave Stephanie McMahon till next week to decide whether she is going to fight you or surrender to you, do you think she will show next week?" JOJO asks, "She better show, because if she doesn't, I'll just have to go straight to her and finish the job early."