New GM

So tonight we are meeting the new GM and everyone is curious. Vince won't tell us anything but I have a feeling I already know who it is. And if I haven't said it already I think it's that Helena-no that's not it HILARY that's it!

Although I don't know her, she seems like a stuck up bitch. But hey I won't be so quick to judge if it is her, I'll attempt to get along with her, unless she pisses me off! So now we are all walking down to the ring and we all we can think about is who is going to walk out behind those curtains.

"Hey dad." I say as I walk up to him and Nikki. "Hey, Sweetie, so who do you think it is?" He asks, "I think it's the woman I met when I had my meeting with Vince the other day, Hilary, but she seems like a right whore so." Before he could answer,Vince was at the top of the stage.

"Hello everyone, today I will be introducing you to the new GM of Raw, I expect everyone to welcome her with open arms, so without further or do, please welcome Miss Hilary Newman!" She walked out and we all clapped welcoming her, I stopped earlier then everyone else, but she should be happy she got a clap at all, everyone knows I hate authorrity. 

"Thank you everyone, my name is Hilary and I am so excited to be the new GM of Monday Night Raw, Vince has told me excillent things about each and everyone of you, and we are going to put on the best shows ever!" Everyone clapped again and I could see some of the men, were eyeing her and I just rolled my eyes.

We all departed, and went to get ready for the show, I had a match against Bo Dallas tonight. When I finished I walked out and saw her flirting with Seth Rollins. "Hey Hilary, I just wanted to welcome you to the company." I say smiling, "Thank you, we met before outside Vince's office, your Morgan Cena." She says, "OMG yes we did, well good luck tonight." I say and walk away.

This is going to be fun!