Big 20 Part 1

I wake up this mornig and groan, another long day of interviews. It's saturday and when I was younger, all I would want to do was sleep and I was aloud, but as soon as I turned 13, that ended, when Dixie told me in her once motherly way, that I was becoming a young and wise woman, and my fame was increseing significantly. 

I get ready and when I walk into the hotel lobby, I get a surprise. "Happy Birthday, Morgan!" The entire WWE roster yells. Dad walks over to me, "I can't believe my little girl is now 20 years old." He says smiling, "Please don't remind me." I plead and he just laughs, Nikki walks over and hugs me, followed by many others. 

"I remember when you were 8 years old, and you were running backstage at WWE, then a year later, we saw you on TNA Impact wrestling, and you wowed us all, when we saw you had been fired from TNA I had to offer you a job." Vince Mcmahon announces, grabbing everyones attention. "Vince are you getting emotional?" I say and he stubbonly shakes his head. "No, I don't get emotional." I smile and hug him and he can't help but hug back.

"Did we hear it was Morgan Cena's birthday!" I hear a voice yell, I recognize that voice from anywhere, I look back and see Hulk Hogan and Sting walking in. I run and hug them. Sting and Hulk were in TNA with me for a good 4-5 years and we were very close, they were like my on road uncles, always messing around and teaching me. 

Let's just say, us 3 were always competitive, back in 2013, Sting and I were apart of a group called the Main Event Mafia. The group was formed to take out rival group Aces and Eights, who had taken control over TNA, when the group departed Sting retired as well as Hulk, who stepped down from GM after his daughter Brooke stepped down as GM for the Knockouts. We all stayed in touch, but due to my work, we couldn't talk all the time.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaim, "Well Miss Cena, we are here to party on you 20th birthday!" Sting yells doing a funny little dance, we all laugh.

This is going to be a good day.