Could this be the end

No one's POV

"Here comes Morgan, her and Havok have had some issues the past few weeks after Havok blindsided Morgan after her street fight with EC3!" Taz yelled on commentary, "That is right and everybody knows you don't attack Morgan Cena and get away with it!" JB yelled.

Morgan slid into the ring and started pounding away at Havok and throw her out of the ring. Morgan grabbed a mic.

"Havok I am so sick of you!" Morgan yelled, "You are in my house now, and nobody attacks me and gets away with it!" 

"Hang on Morgan!" Dixie Carter comes out in a wheelchair with EC3 and Rockstar Spud, "I hate to break this to you Morgan, I mean 10 years in TNA is impressive, and for someone of your age, I mean your 19 years old, but that is coming to an end."

"What are you talking about Dixie?!" Morgan yelled, "Morgan, you have had an amazing career here in TNA, but as of this morning, your contract has been terminated!" Dixie screams.

Morgan stood there shocked, her career has ended in TNA.

"YOU BITCH!" Morgan yelled and started making her way up the ramp to Dixie only to be stopped by EC3, "Get out of my building!" Dixie yelled. The crowd started booing and chanting MTB Morgan's the best.

Sercurity came and started escorting Morgan out of the building, but before they could, Morgan looked to the crowd and started walking out saying thank you.

"I can't believe this is happening right now!" JB exclaims, "I know I actually despise Dixie Carter right now, this girl is truely one in a million, there is no one better then Morgan Cena!" Taz exclaims as they watch Morgan be escorted out.

Could this be the end of Morgan Cena?