New Total Divas cast mate

So I just got a call from Vince and he asked if I would be apart of total divas, which I agreed to, so now I'm going on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

"Hello Morgan, I'm not going to say anything wrong because you will beat me up!" Jimmy exclaims, "That's alright Jimmy, I will go easy on ya." I say, "So your a 11x TNA Knockouts Champion, 2x TNA Knockouts tag team champion and you are as of Sunday, the current WWE Divas champion." I nod, "I am indeed."

"That must be so exciting?" He asks, "It is and I mean I have only been in WWE about 6-7 weeks now, but I have been wrestling professionally for over 10 years." He nods, "And you have been voted the best female wrestler of the decade, and number 2 on the top 10 female athlets in the world." I smile, "Yes I have." 

"So we all know who your dad is, he is the WWE World Heavyweight champion, John Cena. Are you two close outside of the ring?" "Sorta, we talk and go out, but we aren't very close, we have our own lives so." He nods, "And as of this morning you are now a cast member on Total Divas!" He exclaims and I nod, "Yes I am." "You don't strike me as the reality type." Jimmy says.

"I'm not, I surprised myself actually, by excepting the offer, I'm a very privert person, and now I'm revealing my life, outside of work, to millions of people." I say and Jimmy laughs, "I'm looking forward to seeing what your life is like." He says, "Believe me it's not that exciting, I do the same thing everyday." He laughs again, "I'm sure that's not true." I laugh, "Yeah it's totally true, I do however have a few rivals outside of work, which you will get to see."

"Really who?" He asks, "I'm not telling." I say. "Well thank you for coming on, it was lovely seeing you Morgan." "It was lovely seeing you too Jimmy." I say and we say our goodnights and I head home.

Morgan Cena a cast mate on Total Divas, who would've thought huh?