Divas Title Match

It is now Night of Champions and I am backstage, I am facing Paige and AJ Lee who also thinks she deserves the title. My theme hit after AJ walked out.

"And introducing their challenger, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, Morgan Cena!" Lillian announced as I walked down to the ring.

"Morgan Cena is no stranger to holding championships, 13x world champion, holding the TNA Knockouts Championship, 11x and the TNA Knockouts tag team championship, 2x!" Micheal Cole announced, "And she could just become a 14x world champion tonight if she captures the Divas Championship tonight!" Jerry announced. "I would definatly say she has an experience edge against both Paige and AJ!" JBL says.

The bell rang and AJ went straight for Paige, might as well let them hash things out so I sat on the top rope in the corner and someone tossed me popcorn and I started eating it while cheering on AJ.

"Look at this, it's no secret Morgan can play mind games, if you watch past matches and segments while Morgan was in TNA you will see, just how much she got away with and how she could get inside her opponents heads!" Micheal says.

AJ started standing up so I stood and dropkicked her and went for the pin, and she kicked out at 2. I then set her up and when she turned around I performed my move 'The Hidden Kick' which is like Shemus' Brouge Kick and got the pin.

"And the winner and NEW WWE DIVAS CHAMPION, MORGAN  CENA!" Lillian announced and the ref handed me the title. "WOW MORGAN CENA HAS DONE IT!" Jerry yelled cheering, "Congratulations Morgan!" Micheal yelled. "She sure knew what she was doing!" JBL yelled.

I raised the title and the crowed started chanting 'MTB...MORGAN'S THE BEST...MTB...MORGAN'S THE BEST!'

I smiled and walked backstage and had an interview with Renee Young.

"Introducing the NEW divas champion, Morgan Cena, Morgan congrats on the victory!" She exclaimed, "Thank's Renee." I smile, "Now at the start of the match, we saw you do something we don't see a lot of divas do, you sat on the turnbuckle and ate popcorn, while Paige and AJ, went for each other!" 

"Yeah, I do that a lot, espeacially in Triple Threat matches and it helps because Paige and AJ have a lot of issues with each other, so I just thought you know what, I'll sit back and let them hash things out and wait for my oppertunity, and I saw it and took it." She smiled, "Well thank you Morgan and congratulations." I smile back, "Thank's Renee." And the camera men walk away.