Dixie Carter on Raw?!

I was backstage warming up for my match, turns out there is a new diva and I am taking her on and apparently I know her, but they won't tell me who she is. My theme hit and I walked out and got in the ring, then a familier theme hit and HAVOK walks out.

"Introducing her opponent, Havok!" The Lillian Garcia yelled, I was fuming and I jumped out of the ring and we started punching each other and throwing each other around, the other Divas came out along with the superstars trying to break this brawl up, this was no longer a match.

They pulled us to different corners in the rings, Dad, Nikki, Brie, Chris, Big Show, Mark Henry, Kofi and Shemus were holding me back while, Summer, Layla, Bray, Brock, Paige and Bo dallas where holding back Havok. I grabbed a mic.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled. "I can answer that!" I look up and I start kicking and screaming again as I see Dixie Carter standing there with a huge smile on her face. "Hi Morgan, how have you been, since I FIRED YOU, only 5 months ago."

"I've been just fine, in fact, I'm glad you fired me cause now I don't have to put up with YOU!" I yelled and broke free and ran up the ramp chasing Dixie only to be stopped by EC3. So we started fighting and I threw him off the stage and I screamed.

"I will get my hands on you DIXIE, AHHH!" I screamed, punching the wall. "I WILL GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU BITCH, JUST YOU WAIT!!" I screamed again and I punched BO Dallas and he was out cold, which made the crowd cheer.

I walked backstage looking for her screaming, everyone looking at me, wondering why I'm so mad. I see her and Rockstar Spud and she throws him towards me and runs off. I grab him by the throut and throw him into a wall and start walking into the parking lot.

When I get out there, she is driving off, so I grab a crowbar and smash her review mirror and she stops and then started driving off again, leaving a pissed off me in the parking lot.