Funny distraction

So I just got my new script and apparently I have to go out in the middle of a match between dad and Roman VS Brock and Seth and I have to act like I'm so hyper, I may even look drunk! OMG THIS WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!

The match has been going on for a while now, then my music hits (It's Lashley's TNA Theme) and the crowed errupts and I jump out smiling and start skipping.

"Is Morgan Cena skipping?!" Micheal Cole asks, "She is!" Jerry exclaimed, "She looks like she's drunk!" JBL laughs. I stop skipping pretending to be out of breath and I lean against the barricade where I see a little girl, "I don't know how AJ does it!" I exclaim and she starts laughing along with others who heard.

My dad was in the ring with Brock and he was beaten up bad, he was barely able to stand. So I start yelling, "Brock, Brock, do a suplex!" He eyes me suspiciously and I see dad recovering, Brock goes to hit the suplex then out of nowhere dad hits the AA and picks up the win.

"THE WINNERS OF THIS MATCH, ROMAN REIGNS AND THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION JOHN CENA!" I smile and sigh, "My work here is done." I say and skip back up the ramp, backstage, where I'm greeted by Vince.

"Great work tonight Morgan, like always." I smile, "Thank you Vince." And I walk away to get a drink, and when I said I don't know how AJ does it, I'm now starting to remember why, skipping is hard work! I sit down with Nikki and Brie and dad walks up 5 minutes later. "Hey girls, great work tonight Morgan." "Thanks dad, you too." I smile and I look at the time and the show is nearly over. 

"I need my bed, see you guys later." I say and walk to my car and drive to the hotel.

What can top this week I wonder?