Morgan VS The Divas

So now that I have become the Divas champion, everyone has a problem with me, they all want what I have, so I came up with an idea, I will take on every diva 1 at a time, tonight and whoever pins me gets a number 1 contenders shot at the title. When I told Vince this he thought it was the most brilliant thing he had heard of and even made it the main event.

I am now standing in the ring and my first opponent is Rosa Mendes, we go back and fourth for 2 minutes until I hit 'The Hidden Kick' and pin her, then my next opponent comes out and it is Eva Marie. We do the same until she makes a rookie mistake and I DDT her and get the pin.

I then face, Brie, Nikki, Paige, AJ, Naomi, Natalya, Cameron and Summer Rae. Then Layla comes out and as soon as she gets in the ring, I hit my finisher and get the pin, then Alicia Fox comes out and I do the same. I have beat every diva, now who will be the number 1 contender?

Vince comes out, "Morgan, you have beat every diva, so I will pick your opponent, and that is Summer Rae, Natalya, Paige, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Eva Marie, Naomi, Cameron, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, AJ Lee and Layla.

I nod smiling this will be good. The main event in two weeks.

Morgan VS The Divas