One night only return

I just got a call from Kurt Angle, he wants me to come back to TNA for one night only to take out Havok. Apparently she really injured Gail Kim's shoulder, a seperation I think it was. So I have accepted his offer and I have now just walked into the arena and I have been greeted by everyone. I see Gail and I hug here.

"Are you ok?" I ask her and she she gives me a small smile, "I'm fine just a seperation, people think I'm crazy for fighting her afterwards." She says, "I don't, I would do the exact same thing." She smiles again and we say our goodbyes. I get ready and go to the gorilla, then my theme hits and I walk out and the crowd errupts.

"She's here, Morgan Cena has returned to TNA for ONE NIGHT ONLY!" Taz yells, "AND SHE IS HERE TO TAKE OUT HAVOK!" JB yells. Before I get in the ring, I see dad and Nicole at ringside, so I smile and wait for Havok. Her theme hits and when she gets on the ramp I run up and attack her, pounding away with my fists and the bell rings. She pushes me so I go flying into the edge of the ring and we get in.

She runs up to me put I clothesline her then I start stomping on her head. "Morgan, really dominate in this match right now." JB says, "She is the greatest female wrestler ever JB." Taz says. I throw Havok out of the ring and she lands where my dad and Nicole are, I just off the appron, but she moves and I go face first into the metal barricade.

"OMG, I think Morgan Cena is out, she hit that barricade hard!" Taz exclaims, "I don't even think Morgan knows where she is right now!" JB says stunned. I feel Havok pick me up and she throws me into a steel ring post back first and I let out a yelp. She grabs a steel chair and when I get up she smashes it right in my face.

"Oh no, can anyone stop Havok, Morgan was dominate through the first 5-10 minutes, but as soon as she hit that barricade it has all been Havok!" JB exclaims. I get up and when I see her coming I spear her. "THERE WE GO, MORGAN IS BACK, BUYING HERSELF SOMETIME!" Taz yells. I get up and start pounding away at her. I get up and take a breather, she gets up and comes at me, and I side step her and she runs straight into a steel pole.

I get in the ring and she follows and she comes at me again, but I pick her up into a hammerlock-Bear hug like she did with Gail and I throw her down. "Morgan just did, what Havok did to Gail Kim last week!" Taz yells, "And the strengh of Morgan Cena is remarkable!" JB exclaims. 

Havok craddles her arm and I start attacking it, put she grabs my throut and chokeslams me. When I see her go to the top rope I get up and powerbomb her. I go for the pin, "1..2.." She kicked out at 2 and a half. Gail's music hits so I grab Havok. "GET HER GAIL!" I yell and Gail kicks Havok right in the stomache. Gail gets out and I DDT Havok and go for the pin again. "1..2.." Again she kicks out at 2 and a half.

I grab her hair and start smashing her face on the turnbuckle, I throw her down and wait for her to get up and when she does I hit my finisher 'The Hidden Kick' and go for the pin. "1..2..3!" The bell rings and my hand is raised. The Knockouts come out and hug me and I hand the championship back to Gail.

"What an incredible match!" JB exclaims, "Morgan Cena looks better then ever!" Taz says clapping.

I did it, not only did I get my redemption, Gail got hers as well.