The Interupption

I am out in the ring talking about my up coming match with Seth Rollins. "So now that there is no more authority, I feel I need to take out Mr Money In the bank once and for-"

I was interuppted once again by Paul Heyman. "Excuse me ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman and my client Brock Lesner was set to compete tonight, but after the events that took place last week, he will not be here tonight." 

"Oh so he doesn't show up because he lost, well that wouldn't be a first now would it, I mean that has been happening quite often now, right Paul?" I say making it sound like a question. I went to continue when Seth Rollins walked out. "This is ridiculous, nobody likes you Morgan. Nobody cares that you were the 'Princess' of TNA, nobody cares that you have been doing this for most of your life, nobody cares about you." Seth says coming into the ring.

"News flash, nobody cares about sell outs, so if nobody cares about me, then your in a similar boat." I say looking at him, then my dads theme hits and he walks out. "My god!" I yell and sit on the ropes (like AJ does). 

"Paul, I have a problem with your client not being here tonight, now you'll call him and tell him to be here, or I will make sure you never walk again!" My dad says, angrily in the mic. Then DEAN AMBROUSE theme hit. "GOD STOP THE MUSIC, WHY ARE ALL OF YOU OUT HERE ANYWAY, DAD HAS ISSUES WITH PAUL BECAUSE BROCK IS PAUL'S CLIENT, THEN EVERYONE HAS ISSUES WITH SETH BECAUSE HE'S JUST THE AUTHORITY'S LITTLE BITCH, DEAN HAS ISSUES WITH DAD AND SETH BECAUSE SETH BETRAYED HIM AND DAD WANTS HIS HANDS ON HIM TO, PEOPLE THIS IS MY TIME, GO BACKSTAGE AND WAIT TO HASH OUT YOUR PROBLEMS LATER!" I yell and they look at me stunned. 

"You see the thing is dean." Seth starts and I throw my arms in the air, then I have an idea. I go to the tech guys and the I stand near the audience, then Happy by Pharell starts playing and we all start singing. I start dancing with a few kids that are front row, while the men in the ring look at me confused, we carry on singing ignoring the yells from everyone in the ring. 

"HERES THE DEAL, YOU 4 MEN GET OUT OF THE RING TILL I'M FINISHED OR I WILL CARRY THIS LITTLE SING ALONG, ON FOR THE REST OF THE SHOW HOW DOES THAT SOUND?!" I yell. They seemed to get the message and all got out the ring and walked backstage and everybody clapped. 

"Finally, so now that I can finish, Seth who was just out here, will get the beating of his life, because we have a street fight match tonight and everybody knows I'm the queen of the streets.

My theme played again and everyone cheered. I got out and walked backstage and everyone started singing again which made me laugh. After I got backstage over the next 3 matchs everybody was still singing and then it carried on all the way till the rest of the show.

I won my match against Seth and he was taken in an ambulence.

What a eventful day!