Chapter 29 Zeref has a brother?!

Zeref POV

"I wonder when I will meet Lucy again.... I don't want to be always in here..... At the forest" ~sigh~ think Zeref...maybe you had a idea to meet her again.......wait....

"I'll go to school where Lucy is (⌒_⌒)" I need to prepare to go there..... At Fairy Tail Academy...where my little brother is....

Natsu POV

"Lissana did you hear something?" "I didn't. Maybe your half asleep right now. And watch your step" "??????" When Lissana say watch your step, what is she ta- *bang~~~ "Ouch!!!!" " Natsu are you ok? Maybe your not half asleep right now :)" "Yeah...I'm wide awake right now because of that"

Lissana, my girlfriend she's sweet to me and kind. I know that my friend Lucy is the one who I become friends when I see her...but we don't have feelings for each other. Unlike Gray, who likes to strip and Lucy saw him at the corridor just to meet the new classmate before.

"Yo Natsu, Lissana" "Ohayo Lissana, Natsu" "Ah, ohayo Gray, Lucy :)" "Yo" "So...what happen Lucy, is he your boyfriend now?" "No-not ye-" "Of course not! Lucy didn't decided who from us she will pick" "And that's why..." "Thats ok Lucy...maybe someday" "*~~blush~~~~*"

**Rrriinnggg~~*

"Oh its the bell, gonna go inside" I think I'm bored....I wanna sleep trough classes...

"You will have a new classmate and it seems here know someone here. You can now come" when he come in, its I have seen him and its like he's the one that I heard...maybe half not

"I'm Zeref, Zeref Dragneel, big brother of Natsu :). Yoroshkune (don't know spelling of it...sorry XP)" Zeref.....have I ever saw him??

"Eehhhhh!?!?!?! Your Natsu's onni-san!?!" "Ze-Zeref..." I look at Lucy who knows Zeref "Lucy! :D I wanted to see you too, ill be in your care now, and to my little brother too :)"

Zeref look at me with a smile.... I never saw him smiling and I never seen him as my....brother

"Quiet class!! I know you remember him at the beach, and now he's your new classmate. And its like, he didn't attend any school"

Zeref POV

I never knew what is a school or academy, but now, I'm here. Have a classmate, friends and with my brother too and especially, Lucy too...... I've always wanted to meet them two, to where they are...

*Rriinnnggg~~*

"Wha-what was that?!" "A-aneki, its-its the bell. It means we have a new subject again" "Wow I never knew that. And you call me aneki! :)" I saw Natsu blushing...maybe he's shy when he said that

~Later~~~

"Wha-what is this?! There's so many people gathering here?! Is there a feast?" "There are not for feast. You're gonna eat here at the cafeteira" -~Growwwlll~~~* "Gomen, I'm hungry. So whats for food!!" "You need to wait Natsu... you can eat food everytime" "You're right, aneki!"

"Natsu." "Huh? What is it aneki?" "Where is Lucy...." "Lucy? She's with her friend Erza and the others" "Ah....hmmm...ok"

*~Rriinggggg~~*

"Aneki.." "Hm? What is it?" "Umm.... Why did you decided to go to school...and who do you want to meet anyway?" "Ummm....its-its..."

To be continued...... xD

-sorry for not updating for how many days. Just don't have free time after school, need to do assignment and periodic test is just near and need to study. But I actually half study and half watch anime. And sorry for its a short chapter...maybe I'll make it up..someday ^_^. And thanks for reading this, and good luck to the test XD ;(-