Chapter 41 The winner!

-okay let's say you have watched the video though if you don't....I don't know what imma gonna do with you XD well here's a maybe...short continuation and sorry for just updating it now ;-;. Cause I'm getting depress cause of academics .-. Well you can now continue reading~ and i change how i make the story XD hope it makes other clear about it? And I'm starting to forgot how they talk...sorry guyss >~< -

Host: that was an unbelievable performance! Let's give them a round of applause! Each academy gave their best, now let's hear what will the 3 judges will say! First is Aquarius!
Aquarius: thank you for it! I love each of the performance you guys give but hope some of you like synchronize, have that teamwork you know, well that's all I'm concern!
Host: what a nice thing to say Aquarius, next is Cancer!
Cancer: thank you, thank you! It's wonderful what every academy shows and i like it! Though i really wish all are in costume that it's great and beautiful to see!
Host: thank you for that Cancer! And lastly our best judge! Celestial Spirit King!
Celestial Spirit King: hahahaha! Thanks for that host! Now, it's great that young people joins some other activities. I hope that next year you will participate again.
Host: that's a nice one Celestial Spirit King! And now, the results are here! Who will win! *drums beating* it's......Fairy Academy! Congratulations to you guys!
Fairy Academy students: Whoohh! We won! Congrats to us!!
Lucy: wow! I didn't expect this! This was the best!
Erza: you can say that again! Hahahahahaha!