Chapter 4 Transferee

Today is the transferee gonna show up and all the girls is like screaming beacause its a boy. When the class start the sensei begin.

"Ohayo! I'm your sensei,Gildarts" "Ohayo sensei" "Ok we have a new transferee. You can come in now" "Aye" "T-this voice it can't be?!"I whisper to myself.

"Ohayo mina. I'm Jellal Fernandes,Erza's friend since children" And all the girls scream they say"Ahhhhh!! Erza-san your cousin is so handsome 0/////o////0

The girls went silent because sensei stop them from screaming."Ok,anooo Jellal go sit there beside Lucy" "Aye" He go to the sit and say to me "Lucy-san long time no see since grade school" "Wh-why are you here?!" "Beacause when we we're children you're mother said to me you're here at Magnolia, and I never knew you will be here" "Mom didnt say that to you!?" "Lucy and Jellal what are you talking!?" "Nothing sensei" "Ok...etc..." And its lunch time.

"Erza! Erza!" "What is it Lucy?" "Why is your cousin is here!?" "He's here because his parents died and he dont want to stay to their house so that i let him stay here and why are you asking?"

"I dont like him" "Nani?!?" "Because his the one who become my classmate when grade school!" "Isnt that good now you know my cousin?" "No because, because his the one who told my parents go in here" "Oh! Gomen i'll tell to Jellal" And the class start and later it end.

"Ahh another fine day =)" When i was walking someone hug me "!" "Konichiwa Lucy-san" "J-Jellal! Why are you here?" "Huh? I want to see you it's that wrong?" ''Maybe!"

Gray P O V

When i get out of classroom i find Lucy "Lucy! Lucy! Where are you?" Ispotted Erza,Levy and Wendy. "Erza do you know where is Lucy?" "No,why?" "Oh i know where is Lucy" "Where" She's walking to go home and somoene was following her it's a boy" "O-ok bye" "Bye".. "It's like Gray want's her "

Uhhh we're is she i need to talk to her. "Lucy show yourself!!!"

Jellal P O V

"Lucy i have to tell you" "What!?" I whisper it to her ear "I L-o-v-e you" "Wh-what!?" "Do you want me repeat it?" "N-no!" "Ok bye-bye Lucy ;)" I kiss her to her cheek and she blush like a tomato.

"F-for what is that!?'' "It's a goodbye kiss,ok?" "B-bye" Arree arre is he inlove with me to for so long?

When i was walking i saw Erza "Cous why are you walking by yourself and what did you do to Lucy?" "Talk" We were talking and walking to home.

"W-what did you tell her?" "I love her" "WH-What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" "Do you want me to repeat" "N-no! Because it's like so sudden when we're little y-you said to me you're gonna marry me>\\\

"I did not force her, she accept it .)" "W-what, Lucy-san will not do that!" "Why ask her tommorow" And i walk by myself but Erza is still standing

~Sorry if some of it I change and the pic is not a high school~