Chapter 9 Invited Party

Lucy P O V

"Huuuhhh, it was a great field trip we have right?" "Hmm and some of the boys really adore you Lucy-san" "That's not gonna happen Wendy-san!" "I-im just joking" "Atleast we have some fun field trip" "Yeah,you're right" Levy said

So it's been August and it's still not christmas because i'm so excited. We go to our next class until we go home.............

*Morning........*

"Ohayoo!!!!" i said when i was infront of our academy. "Morning Lucy" "Morning"i said. We all go to our class and just like everyday. When it was our break time...

"Miiinnna,i have a party tonight because tommorow is saturday!" Erza said "Where and when? Wendy said. "I'll text all of you the details and we're going overnight so bring the things you need" "Ok" i said. And the bell ring.

Until it end up i go home. And later i have a message. "Oh Erza's Party, i'll read now the details.

Erza's messsage:
''Erza's Party at the big house, 10:00pm. Bring all you need for overnight and especialy for my bff (best friends forever) Pls. come to my party tonight :) We will have some fun :-) ''

"Wow it's seem be fun. I need to get ready now because it's 8:00pm" I get ready and dressed up. Hmmmmmm, who will go to the party because all i know is the bff will attend.

~Sorry for the late update because i'm tired everyday i get home from school. And we don't have electricty for 3 days..... I can't live without fb and  anime :)~