Extra Chapter Mystogan x Lucy x Jellal

Lucy POV

I was sleeping because I was exhausted yesterday to the job but my phone ring *rrriiiiinnngggg* i answer my phone "Hello?" "Hi Lucy, i'm just asking if you're free today?" "I'm free today" "Alright can we go out to the amusement park?" "Sure, what time?" "Maybe 4pm, i will wait you at there, ok?" "Sure, bye" "Bye Lucy, sorry for interupting you're sleep" "There's no problem" "Bye again ~~~love you~~~~" "D-did you say something??" "N-n-noo Lucy!! Maybe you're imagining" "Ok" i close my cellphone and i don't know if i'm imagining that Mystogan say something.

When it was 3pm i ready myself to go at the amusement park and i wear a blue sleeveless shirt , a violet skirt, brown sandals and my hair was side ponytail.

I go to the amusement park and i see Mystogan wearing a blue t-shirt, brown pants, black shoes and he's not wearing his mask "Gomen Mystogan, are you waiting a long time?" "No, i just arrived and i didn't expected that you're beautiful today" Mystogan blush a little and i blush a little too "T-thanks Mystogan" "Let's go" he said and wanted to hold my hand but before i hold his hand to "Ahh!! Mystogan and L-Lucy! What are you doing here?" "I invited her with me not like you just by yourself ""What did you say Mystogan!?!?!" Jellal and Mystogan go to the other side and chat.

And they stop and walk in front of me "Ne Lucy we're gonna join Jellal in our fun like a love tria.." Jellal punch Mystogan shoulder and get hurt "A-are you ok Mystogan?" "I-i'm ok it's just not strong punch"

We go to the Roller Coaster, bump race car and other rides we enjoy and the two fights because they want to hold my hand and we ended up eating

"Did you have a great time spending our time in the amusement park" "Of course! But the one i really want to ride is the ferris wheel..." when i said it they hold my hand and go to the ferris wheel "Where here Lucy!" We were exhausted running to the ferris wheel "Do you want to go Lucy?" they ask me at the same time they said it "Yes!"

We go inside of the ferris wheel and i was happy because i can see the perfect view at the top "Lucy" "What is it Mystogan'' while i'm staring outside "Mystogan i told you i'm the one who's gonna say it!'' "Why not say at the same time "Will you be my girlfriend Lucy!!" i was shock from what they say........... I don't know what to say...............

Maybe i will keep the answer to myself............................

THE END~~

-requested by xoanneox and sorry i didn't write Lucy's answer to the 2-

-there's the new chapter 14!-