Chapter 35 Date?!? Part 3

Lucy POV

I never knew that it will take a hour to Zeref but I think I want to buy something after this....but I forgot what will I buy ''Ah, gomen Lucy. I never knew that it will take me hours to pick what I want'' ''It's ok, atleast you're done right?'' "Ah, yes! Ah! I forgot to take it, I'll be back'' ''Ah, hm''

Ah! I saw someone...that I know? I'm not really sure that I'm correct. I'll try to check them later ''Here it is, sorry I forgot it to take it'' ''Arigatou, it's ok I told you'' ''What I order.....it's ok?'' "Hm. It's delicious but I thought that you'll order the same flavor?'' "Ah, gomen cause maybe you'll not like it if I order the same'' ''Ah...''

~After we finished it~

"Arigatou for it'' ''Your welcome..but is there somewhere you want to go?'' "Ah, no I'm fine and it's gonna be 7pm, I'll see you tommorow'' ''Ok, sayonara, Lucy'' ''Hm, sayona-'' eh.....EEEHHHH!!!!!! "See you tommorow (*゚O゚*)'' Zeref....left me....sta-standing infront of the cafe...and...and...he kiss me on my forehead...it makes me...can't stop blushing (๑/////////๑).....

Rogue POV
Ah! I forgot to see who was the guy with Lucy! I'll try to ask her tommorow...

--thank you thank you guys for the 51.9k for reading this, I'm so happy for it \(^o^)/ and sorry for the slow update--