Chapter 31 Dark Aura

~~before you start reading this, thank you for reading it and voting it :). I know that I'm not always active but thanks by the way. If you have a request of an extra chapter please message me or comment to this chapter. Sorry for not updating but I'll try to update it if I have an idea to be what's next to it. Now you can continue to this chapter :D~~

Gray POV
I was hanging out with Elfman at the bench room "Gray do you think Evergreen will love me?" " It can be. But I don't see you with her like everyday. How can you think that she will like you" "I know that. But it's like I'm scared to confess to her. A man can't be scared to this!! How can I say it!?" "I'll show you with Lucy. I'll confess to her again and do what I do to confess to her. Ok?" "Ok"

We walk to where is Lucy and I saw her talking to someone. Suddenly I saw.....someone's hugging her!!! "Who's that man hugging Lucy?" I suddenly saw Leo and the others there  and walk to them. I feel like I have a dark aura to me because of him "Who is he........" "He's my aneki, Zeref" "Tell him to stop it. Or I'll have to fight him" "Eh!?!? I can't do that. If my aneki gets angry maybe this school will be dark" "I don't care of him!" "Oy Gray calm...ok" "Tsk. I'll just keep it till he let go of him. I'm gonna go somewhere to stop this" "O-ok. See ya later Gray"

Zeref POV
I never knew that Lucy is so warm, I want to be like this with her......

-Diiinnngggg dooonnggggg-

it's the bell. "W-we have to go to our next class" "Ah, uhm..." Curse that bell but atleast I have hug her ( -////-) I saw the three before that Natsu said that like Lucy and the other one too, maybe. When they saw me, I just smile to them and the black hair guy, I saw his dark aura. Is that mean it's because of me? Well it may be cause he maybe saw me hugging Lucy. But I'll never give Lucy to someone, she'll be mine :)

~~thanks for reading and sorry if it's short as always, cause it's night here and there's school tommorow. And thank you for enjoying it~~