Twenty-seven

September has arrived and Ashton had to return to college to Luke's disappointment. The two have been on a holiday during the past week. After the disaster at the Irwin's and being separated for two months, the two lovers were craving alone time. Well, together alone. 

It was nice and all but now, they have to return to their lives. 

The curly haired boy had troubles to wake up this morning, used to late mornings and breakfast for lunch. He was tempted to stay in bed and skip class when his eyes landed on the blonde boy sleeping soundly beside him. But he pushed those thoughts in the back of his head and went to school, a pout on his lips.  

Contrarily to Ashton, Luke wasn't going back to real life duty till Wednesday, meaning he could sleep as long he wanted, aka till noon. 

Soon enough, four o'clock ticked and the apparentement door opened, a smile tugging at the corner of Luke's lips. Ashton is home. Yes, home. The young student is staying at the Hemmings's for the semester because renting a dorm would be a waste of money since he's graduating before Christmas. Liz kindly offered Ashton to stay with them till he's done with college which made the two lovers very happy.

''I've heard you've done some 'special' photoshoot. Thanks for telling me...'' His smile disappeared and Luke was confused for a moment, not knowing what Ashton was on about. But then he remembered. The said magazine is coming out in two week, the pictures must've leaked online or something. ''Don't play dumb with me, I know about the editorial that's coming next week. When the hell was this photoshoot done? You never told me?''

Ashton was very upset about the said photoshoot. Most of all, he was disappointed that his so called boyfriend didn't say a word about it.

''I wanted it to be a surprise,'' Luke explained, reaching to touch Ashton's arm, his fingers brushing against the tan skin, going down till  he reached his hand to intertwine their fingers together. ''I wanted to wait till I get my advanced copy so you can see the HQ pictures and not shit quality ones from online, which I believe you already saw.''

Luke's hand was roughly ripped from Ashton's as he lifted them up to his temples in frustration. ''A surprise? Well, for being a surprise, it is. I didn't know what to say when Jensen from my photography class showed me the famous photos everyone on the campus is talking about. Or should I say, drooling on.'' He paused, trying to gain his calm and take on himself. He needs to calm down. ''I almost lost my shit when I saw them, Luke. And not in a positive way. They were looking at you like you were some guy in these porn magazines and the things they said... agh, I can't even think-''

The pictures weren't scandalous like Ashton made them out to be. Luke was fully clothed - except that one - but people can be very explicit when they talk about other's bodies. It was an editorial in some Australian mag. It was also his first time he was featured in a magazine other than that perfume add that should come out very soon. A teaser had been released in Vogue in the last issue but Ashton doesn't read Vogue.

''Is Ashton a little jealous?'' Luke asked, giggling because this is pretty amusing. He never thought Ashton Irwin could get jealous. He's usually pretty calm with everything and never climb in his curtains over things like that.

''Me? Pfft... no.'' Ashton's mood suddenly changed as he stepped in, getting closer to the model. He lifted his hungry, hazel eyes up to meet Luke's amused blue ones. ''Why would I be jealous when I can have you instead of dreaming about having you? I get to touch you and make you feel good, real good whenever I please and hear the beautiful sounds you make when I do this.'' To prove his point, Ashton's large hand came to rest on top of Luke's lower half, slowly coaxing him to get aroused. Luke bit his lip at the touch because he cannot resist Ashton's touch. It's like poison to him. Or drugs. He's addicted, his body needs it, craves for it.