Twenty

Today is the day Luke and Ashton are leaving for their weekend together. Their bags were packed, all they had left was loading them in Ashton's car. The older boy shook his head when he saw all the stuff Luke had packed. 

''It's only for the weekend, babe, not a year,'' he had laughed. 

''I know. That's why I only packed the essentials, duh.'' 

He had Ashton slapping himself, tons of questions going on in his head going from 'Is he serious?' to 'Did he ever went on a weekend?'. 

After argueing for a few minutes, Luke sighed and accepted to only bring half of his bags but he had to re-do them all. He took half an hour to re-pack everything and Ashton wondered why he didn't left without him. Oh, right, he loves him. Love makes you do stupid things. 

''Do you have everything?'' asked Liz, being a caring mother, wanting to make sure her unique son had all he needed. She offered to help Luke with his bags but he declined, not wanting her to see everythign he was packing. She doesn't need to see the amount of condoms he hide in the bottom of his duffle bag. 

The blonde chewed on his lip, thinking troughly before nodding. ''I think so, mum,'' he answered, giving her a thumbs up. 

She rolled her eyes at his childish gesture. ''I better not get a call from you saying you forgot something, young man,'' she warned, pointing a finger at him. ''Did you guys took snacks?''

''Erm, no? It's a two hours drive, I don't think we'll starve during this time,'' laughed Ashton, running a hand trough his messy hair. There were loose and curly today, Luke's favorite. 

''I see you've never travelled with Luke, he's always hungry in cars.'' 

The said boy gasped at his mother who was standing a few feets away. ''Mum! That's not true,'' he protested with a pout on his lips. 

Ashton chuckled. ''Don't worry, Liz, I'll feed him on the way. Now get in the car, kid.''

Luke's pout deepened. He opened his mouth, about to argue that he is not a kid. Kids don't have big dicks but remembered his mother was standing there so he saved himself the embarassment.

''Am not,'' he said, glaring at his 'mean' boyfriend.

''Are so!'' he said, holding his gaze at him for a moment. ''Now come, I'd like to arrive before noon if possible.'' Ashton took Luke's hand in his and led him to his car, making him trip a little on the way. 

Stay on your feet, Hemmings...

Ashton was about to leave Melbourne when a noise was heard. The latter frowned and let out an annoyed sound from his lips before turning his eyes from the road to glare at the blue eyed blonde sitting beside him. ''Luke! You promised to not take your phone with you,'' complained Ashton when he heard the familiar ringtone. 

The blonde looked down sheepishly, twisting in his seat, pulling out the small device from his pocket. ''I know, sorry. I forgot to take it out.'' Ashton shook his head in disapointment. Luke bit his lip, not knowing what to do. He took a quick look at the caller ID showing an unknown number. Frowning, he pressed on the answer button which made Ashton more mad. ''Hello?'' 

''Hi, this is Marc Ross. Sorry to call during the weekend, I was wondering if you could pass by my office today. I just got the samples of my new collection from the retailer and I'd like you to try them on and maybe walk for my show next month. I know castings are either long over or haven't started yet but I'm asking you for a shedduled casting. I wouldn't want to pass last and not have my new found model in my show.'' Marc chuckled. ''It would be odd to have your face in my latest fragrance's ad and not in the show.''