Four

When Luke woke up, he recieved a message from Olivia, saying to grab them some coffee before coming to the studio, claiming they wouldn't go trough the day without cafeine, which was true. To Luke, coffee is like cigarette. He can't go a day without. He knows it's bad for him but hecontinue drinking the dark beverage everyday.

''What are you doing up so early?'' Liz asked her son, rubbing her eyes while reading her newspaper in the living room.

Luke jumped at the sound of her voice, startled. ''Fuck, mum,'' he cursed.

''Language!'' Mumbling a quick apology, he explained to her that he was meeting with someone at college. She raised an eyebrow at her son, a little lost since Luke doesn't attend college. She would know if he did. Her bank account would've told her. ''You don't even go to college...''

''I know. Someone from the photography class is helping me for my modeling book. She'll practice and I'll get new samples to show agencies at castings.'' He crossed the path, sitting beside her on the couch, stealing a sip of her too milky coffee, grimacing at the taste. ''Have you seen my leather jacket?''

She slapped his hand away, taking her cup back. ''In the kitchen, I believe,'' she replied. ''That's a great initiative, Luke. We're still going to dinner tonight?''

He nodded. ''Yep. I wouldn't miss an evening with my dear mother.'' He kissed her cheek and grabbed his backpack, taking his shoes and jacket along the way and exited the apartement.

The sky was still a little dark outside. It was very early - maybe six o'clock or something - but Luke was determined to take as many photos as possible today. Olivia is full of coursework and actual work till next week so they won't be able to meet again till next week and Luke wants the new picutres as soon as possible.

Green Day blasting in his ears, Luke walked to the familiar place. He took out his earbuds, shoving them in his pockets and getting them all tangled in the process before opening the second door, letting the strong coffee smell invading his nosetrills.

''Good morning, supermodel.'' Turning around, Luke saw the familiar cashier staring at him. He was smiling bright, dimples showing. Ashton had his hair half up, half down today, making his hazel eyes stand out. His chestnut curly hair loose and the nape of his neck, probably tickling the tanned skin. He didn't know if he liked this hairstyle better than yesterday - the full bun - but he was debating on the full bun since it's a fully achived goal.

A confused frown apeared on the blonde. Why was Ashton calling him that? Luke is no supermodel.

Not yet, at least.

''Sorry?''

Ashton chuckled before explaining himself, seeing the look on Luke's face. ''I saw the picture some girl from the photography class down mine took, you modeled for her, right? I think her name is Octavia...?''

A light bulb light up in Luke's head. ''Oh, Olivia!''

''Yeah, that her name. Close enough. Everyone is talking about her photos in photography, both advanced and basic, though I can't say if it's because of the photographer or the brilliant model that's on the photos.''

Luke bit his lip, chewing on the pink, plump skin, an habbit he took when he is nervous or embarassed. Or both.

''Stop,'' Luke requested. ''You don't have to throw flowers at me just to be nice.''

Ashton's eyes searched Luke's blue ones, showing sincerity. ''I'm being honest. I was a little in doubt when you said you were a model but after seeing these pictures, all doubt is gone and replaced by admiration. You'll go far in life with this talent.''