Fifteen

''You play?'' Ashton asked when entering Luke's bedroom, seeing the guitar sitting against the wall on its support.

He smiled shyly, scratching the back of his neck. ''Yeah, a little bit. I'm no musician if it's what you're wondering.''

Ashton nodded, following the blonde trough the room. He's bneen in Luke's bedroom before but he never had a close look. Let's say they had other things in their mind the when they are in Luke's room, and most of the time, the light isn't on or Ashton doesn't pay attention. He had tons of made up senarios of how the setting, color sheme and things would be displayed but it turned out he was all wrong.

The walls were all white but not blank. Pictures were glued against the walk beside the window in a tumblr-y way. Some black and white, some colorful. Ashton reconised it as a inspiration 'board' as people calls it. The main feature of the room was a big bed in the left corner, pushed against the wall. The sheets were dark blue with a monochrome comforter on top and a tons of pillows that clashed together.

Ashton noticed a small coark board on the dresser, filled with concert tickets, pictures and other small bits and pieces. ''What is this?'' he asked, walking in that direction.

Pictures of Luke with his friends and various people were pinned there. ''A memory board. I've been collecting tickets and pictures since I was thirteen, maybe,'' he explained.

Ashton was amazed by the artsy piece and all its decorations/memories it held. ''It's cool, I wish I could do that... but I rarely go to concerts.''

''It's not too late to start, Ashton. I'll take you to one, if you want.''

Ashton grinned at Luke's offer. ''Really? You're too nice.'' The two boys stares at each other for a minute. ''Now, back to that guitar; will I ever get the chance to hear you sing?'' he asked, a hopeful smile on his lips and puppy eyes.

''You want to?''

''Yes,'' he replied, trailing the 's'.

''Alright, erm.. come sit here. I'll get my guitar.''

Luke crossed the room and got the instrument, sitting on the bed with Ashton but more on the edge, one foot touching the floor and the other crossed on the bed.

The older boy was very excited to hear Luke sing. He knows he is talented without having heard him before. He just knows. Luke has that vibe to him. He is flooding with talent.

''I met this person a few months ago and now. At the time, she, just like me, was unknown to the world. We met trough mutual friends and now she's a very good friend of mine. She is an artist with so, so much talent. Very creative and ambicious.''

Asthon was now on the edge of his seat, eager to know the person's name Luke is raving about. From what he's hearing, she seems like a very talented and cool which make the curly haired boy very impatient and curious.

''Her name is Ashley but she doesn't go by this name for an artist.'' At the moment, Luke couldn't remember her name, it's been a couple months since he last saw the girl. ''Before its release, I had the chance to hear the full album and this is one song that stuck in my head. I don't know if it's my favorite, I've only heard it a few times so far.'' Luke chuckled at himself.

It's common in the music industry - or any other public career - having people changing their name for something more catchy or just, new.

''It goes like this,'' he finished.

Ashton stared at the blonde as the strummed chords on his guitar. Luke's stubbles in the dim lightening gave him a more rough, yet soft look. His blue eyes glowing, bright and blue.