Chapter twenty-nine

Luke and Ashton decided to stay a little longer in Paris. Ashton took days off at Starbucks for this trip and it's weekend so he has no school, why not staying a little and enjoying their stay in the city of love. 

There's plenty activities and sight seeing they can do in Paris. Ashton wants to go to the Pont des arts with his love and take some pictures of the beautiful city. Maybe he can take some clichés of his boyfriend in front of the Eiffel tower or even go to the Louvre museum.

Or stay in bed. Which seems to be Luke's choice right now as he's laying down, his back against the pillows comfortable and eating cereal from the hotel's room service. They have very fancy, french pastries on their menu but he goes for cereals. Only him. 

''Is this a fucking joke?'' Ashton asked, narrowing his eyes at the boy. ''I told you to put clothes on, we're leaving in...'' He checked the time on his phone. ''Now actually.''

Luke groaned and continued eating his cereal as slow as possible. '' 'M comfy,'' he said with a mouthful, making his boyfriend grimace as milk dripped down his chin. 

''Don't speak when you're eating, it's disgusting.'' 

He rolled his eyes, ignoring the comment. ''Hurry up, I want to go to the Pont des arts before it gets too busy.'' 

A whining noise was heard. ''Don't wanna go... Y-you said I had to rest-''

''You're well recovered from that panic attack you had, don't try to fool me, Luke Hemmings,'' Ashton warned. 

After his rush of anxiety following the fashion show, Luke had no energy to do anything. He was so tired. Exhausted, even. He took a nap and then had a nice bath. He felt shitty and Ashton too care of him because he's his baby and who doesn't want to take care of their 'sick' baby?

Last night, Luke showed sign of being well rested. 

No one give blowjobs when sick and tired. No one.

''It's almost nine, put this on!'' Ashton threw a pair of black jeans at the boy, almost hitting him in the eye with the button and spilling his bowl. 

''Be careful,'' Luke screeched, cradling his bowl of food close to his chest. ''I don't want to sleep on a milk smelling bed tonight.'' 

Ashton was about to retorted he didn't mind sleeping on a come stained bed last night but kept his mouth shut. 

''Stop eating and put your pants on, dammit,'' Ashton groaned, getting worked up. He hates waiting and Luke likes to make him wait. It's so frustrating. ''Do you want me to come and dress you?'' It was meant to come out as threatening but Luke twisted his words.

The blonde smirked, setting his empty bowl on the nightstand. ''I'd rather you undress me,'' he teased, adding a cheeky wink. 

Ashton was tempted to go on and play into Luke's little games but he really wanted to explore Paris. ''Shut up and get dressed, I'll be waiting in the hallway.'' And he left the room, just like that. He was proud of himself for facing Luke and putting his big boy pants on. He always gets distracted by his cute, pouty lips but not this time.

Luke groaned in frustration, knowing he lost and will have to get ready now. 

He got off the bed and trailed to the bathroom, taking a pair of jeans with him. Being short on time, a shower wasn't an option so he only had time to brush his teeth and grab a hat to hide his wild case of bed hair. He slipped on a tee shirt over his head and grabbed his shoes and a jacket before joining his boyfriend outside the room. 

''Ready!'' he exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air like a proud kid. Ashton shook his head at his behavior. He's so weird, someone help him...

They walked to the elevator and it was a little crowded. Luke ignored the people standing inside and pressed his lips against Ashton's, making a few people uncomfortable and mumbling some french words he couldn't understand but assumed they weren't nice. He ignored them and continue kissing the boy till a hand gently pushed him away.