Twenty-six

It was Thursday night and Ashton was coming home. He'd be landing in fifteen minutes and Luke was super excited. He couldn't stay in place. Literally. He tried listening music or listen to relaxation apps he downloaded on his phone to calm his nerves but nothing was working. He gave up trying when the huge clock at the airport indicated ten-thirty.

He got told off by security three times for standing on the bench. He might be tall but needs to stand higher to see the top of the escalator where people who lands arrive from. The man was very rude to him and Luke wanted to flip him off a couple times but he didn't. His action would've cost him too much. He's not gonna see him again anyway, he's not worth it.

When the clock ticked ten-fifty, Luke was anxiously biting his nails. Ashton's plane should have landed five minutes ago and he could be coming any time. A mass of people exited the escalator and Luke got up from his seat - he switched for a closer one - and trying to see trough the mass of people. They were walking fast and the airport isn't the best to look for someone. It's always so crowded.

He jumped when he felt something buzz in his pocket: his phone. It must be his mum telling him to put gas in the car before he comes back. Ashton left his car in a car storage where his 'baby' would be taken care of properly. Sometimes Luke wonders if cares more for his car than his boyfriend...

From: Ashton

My plane got delayed, I'm stuck in London till tomorrow morning, sorry babe :(

A frown appeared on Luke's forehead. He read and re-read the message over again, hoping he read wrong but he didn't. Luke typed out a small 'okay' and exited the airport. He should learn to never get his hopes up, you'll always be disappointed. With a heavy heart, Luke let the cold Australian breeze hit his pale face, feeling his cheek blush at the chilly air.

He was about to scream in panic when someone grabbed him by the fabric of his black jacket, forcing him to pull aside. His hands were clenched into fists, ready to his fight his attacker. He couldn't see the person due to the darkness but his buff frame gave his gender away.

''Tonight is your last night alive,'' a deep voice said in a malicious tone. Luke's eyes widen in panic but quickly softened when a familiar giggle betrayed himself.

''Don't ever do that again, asshole,'' Luke grumbled, turning around in Ashton's arms, hitting at his chest before pulling him in a tight hug. Yes, he hates him for scaring him like that but he also missed him like crazy. The latter was giggling madly as he hugged Luke back, nuzzling his face in his boyfriend's clothed chest. 

"What a nice way to say you're happy to see me..." Ashton joked, amused. 

Luke groaned, pinching the skin under Ashton's hoodie. The older just laughed softly, pecking his boyfriend's cheek sweetly. "I'm kidding, babe. I know you're happy to see me."

"Do you really? I'm not sure after the awful joke you pulled on me. I might go home alone tonight and leave you here to call a cab for yourself," Luke challenged with raised eyebrows. 

"You wouldn't?" Luke shrugged, smirking. "I hate you.''

"I hate you too," the blonde replied, leaning down to attach his lips with Ashton's.  He sighed contently into the kiss, relieved to finally be able to do this again.

  When Luke woke up in Ashton's studio in the morning, he was disappointed to find the bed empty. He squinted his eyes open, blinking at the bright sunlight peaking trough the slots in the blind, creating large rectangle on the conforter and on his face. ''Ugh,'' he groaned, covering his eyes with his hands, rubbing at them with his fists like a baby. ''Ash?'' he called in a groggy voice from sleep when seeing the curly haired boy on the floor, packing some clothes in a bag. ''What are you doing?''

Wildest Dreams - Lashton | COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें