Five

After Luke was done eating dinner with his mother the following night to make up for accidently ditching her, his phone rang. The called ID showing his black haired frined, Calum. 

''Hey, Cal,'' he greeted, muting the television since he can't pause it. 

''Are you coming to the bar tonight? Or are you too tired, again,'' teased Calum on the phone. ''It's free entry tonight and there's gonna be some fun stuff organised too. It's like a theme night I believe.''

Luke let out a groan. Calum never passes a chance to tease him. ''Shut up... Who's going?''

Luke doesn't like going to bars or clubs in gang. He prefers when only a few friends are coming along because it's easier to keep track of them all. Otherwise, you easily loose everyone within the first five minutes.

''Mike and I and hopefully you.'' 

Having nothing better to do, Luke agreed. ''Oh, yeah, sure,'' he replied. 

They all took the bus - none of the has a car. The bus stop nearer the bar was four corners down. It sucks but it's better than walk all the way. The buses will be over when they exit but they'll worry about this when the time come. 

To make a change from his everyday outfits, Luke opted for a plaid flannel with the two top button undone, jeans and boots. Yes, boots. It's a nice change from his all black Vans or Converse and they make shim feel grown up. It was a gift from his mum when she got a promotion at the hospital. They're black and made of vegan leather. Michael and Calum went for the old, boring tee and jeans combo they wear everyday. They don't really care about fashion as you can see. 

''Why is there so much puddles on the sidewalk? My shoes are all gross and wet,'' complained Michael with a pout. 

''Mine are alright,'' Calum snickered. 

''Because you're pushing me in the puddles, asshole!'' The two started shoving each other, laughing as they did. At some point, Luke was accidently shoved into the brick wall. He groaned in annoyance, rubbing his shoulder. 

''Fuck, stop that, Mike.'' 

''It's not me, it's Calum!'' he protested like a child acusing his younger brother for everything there is to blame. 

Moving pass them, the blonde took the lead and let the two 'children' behind. They can be so embarassing...

''No weird shit, guys. I don't want to be kicked out of here because one of you got in a fight or something. It sucks when it happens,'' Luke warned when they turned on the right street, seeing the wide, light up sign of the bar. 

''Yes, mum.'' 

Luke rolled his eyes at Michael's playful comments, shoving him at the shoulder, making his lose his balence a little but not hard enough to fall. 

The line wasn't too long and doorman let them in fairly quickly. Loud, electro music blasted trough the bar, dancing people crowding the room and bumping into them as they made their way to a table. It took some time before finding an empty one but they succeed.

Calum was designed to get them drinks as Michael and Luke sat at the booth. ''I want to find someone tonight, scratch that, I need to find someone tonight,'' corected the colorful haired boy. 

''What about Bianca?'' 

Michael laughed. ''I dumped her last week, get on with the program, mate.'' 

Bianca was a nice brunette girl Luke presented to Michael a couple weeks ago after claiming he felt lonely now that Calum had a girl of his own. The two went along very well but aparently, it didn't last too long.