Twenty-five

It's been a week since Ashton got Luke's sad text message and he's still upset over it. He almost made the mistake to reply with an 'I miss you too' but thankfully didn't. Twelve hours had passed since he recieved the message and Luke would only be more upset if his boyfriend sent him a sad message after he recovered from his sudden sadness. 

Right now, Luke is on a plane on his way to London. He's almost made it to Heatrow when a little girl two seats away from him started to bawl. Great. The feeling of being constricted in the plane seat didn't help his anxiety and hearing her crying was making it worse. 

Luke hates planes. 

It's a part of his job so he has to deal with it. It's not always bad, it depends on where he is going, how long will he be flying and how much people are in the airplane. All these have effects on his anxiety. It's nothing major where he has panic attacks but he worries a lot during the flight. 

''Please buckle your seatbelt, we'll be landing in fifteen minutes, thanks you,'' said the female voice in the mike. 

Luke packed smart and was able to fit all his stuff in a carry on. Thanks to Liz, his wonderful mother who helped him. Waiting at the luggage weel is never something you're looking forward to when you go on planes. It's long and busy with people. 

He can do with two pairs of jeans and a couple tee shirts, he's only in London for a couple days. Luke also wants to get something for Ashton, he can buy something if he runs out of clothes. 

''Finally,'' Luke breathed as he set a foot on the old, gray asphalt of the airport landing space. He quickly made his way to the doors to exit the airport and get a cab to his hotel. He's exhausted from the flight and just wants to change and sleep. Jetlag will soon be kicking in, might as well sleep now. 

Finding a cab was madness. Luke felt bad for stealing the car from an old mad with a cane but sometime, you gotta be selfish. Liz would've flicked him upside the head for doing this - she didn't raise him like that - but she's not there. 

Sorry, mum.

The room he was led to was spacious and very modern. The bedsheets were white with a wine colored comforter matching the curtains. It was very nice. The bathroom was grey toned with deep detalings. The shower was made of glass and Luke need one in his apartement now. Or maybe he'll get one when he moves in a house? Won't be anytime soon though.

The blonde dropped his carry on at the foot of the bed carelessly and started to take off his jacket, shoes and jeans, piling them on the cushioned bench at the foot of the bed. The furniture was cute and very victorian looking. A nice contrast with the modern style of ther room. 

With a tired sigh, Luke pulled at the conforter and slipped underneath it. As soon as his head hit the white and plush pillow, he was gone. The young model was so tired that he never heard his phone going off in his jeans pocket. 

From: Ashton

I have a day off tomorrow, call me, babe. I miss your voice, xx

  Luke woke up at six o'clock the next morning and he felt really good. Taking an early flight was one of the best decision he's ever made. That and checking his phone after stretching his arms over his head. He groaned when the bright screen flashed in his eyes, making him blink. They should make an option to darken your screen, lowering the lightning is never enough. It's always too bright in the morning. 

He smiled when seeing his boyfrined sent him a message. He reads and pressed call without thinking. 

'' 'ello?'' a groggy and sleeping voice answered.