Q&A

Luke Hemmings

Q. Will you and Ashton EVER get alone time?  

A. Alone time? Ashton and I are alone in Paris right now... 

Q. Do you still want to be a model after the panic attack?

A. Of course I do! It was my first time facing the paparazzi after the Balmain show, it was intense and scary but I'll get used to the flashes, obviously. I'm only starting, being overwhelmed is normal.

Q. Do you plan on moving out soon? With Ashton?

A. I'm still young (nineteen) and I am currently living with my boyfriend - and mum - but with the kind of job I have, paying for a rent would be useless because models are always traveling. I'm good at my mum's place which is technically still my place - I've never moved out. As for Ashton, he's still in school. His job at Starbucks won't pay the rent I'm afraid. And he has his studio. We can go there on the weekend, it's spacey enough for us two. 

Ashton Irwin

Q. What are you future plans with Luke?

A. I haven't thought about that yet. I still have a semester left in college and Luke has started his modeling career. We'll see how things go and where time leads us! We're living together for now - at his apartment - and life is great. I thought we would get on each other's back a lot but we're good. He is very messy though but what can I do about that?

Q. Can you give me free Starbucks bro?  

A. I'm not allowed to do that... Am I?

Calum Hood

Q. Where you at?

A. I'm at college, studying to get good grades and a possible internship in my major. Luke and I aren't on good therms right now... We aren't on the same wavelength anymore. Some friendship aren't meant to last all your life and sometimes, paths separates. That's just how it is. 

Q. Can you stop always belittling Luke for his career choice?

A. Modeling is a poor paying job. Only dumbass go for modeling because they're not smart enough to go to college and get an education. All they need is a pretty face, the brain doesn't matter.

Michael Clifford

Q. Why are you so mean to Luke?

A. He is the mean one, not me! Luke Hemmings is no angel, he's a selfish dick who doesn't care about his friends. 

Q. Will you and Luke be friends again? Are you still friends?

A. Things were a little rocky last time we were in the same room... 

Liz Hemmings

Q. Will you let Ashton and Luke have the apartment?  

A. This appartement is my home. It always has been my home. It holds a lot of good  memories with my family and I'd like to keep it for as long as I possibly can. 

Q. Does Luke remind you of his father?

A. Luke is the portrait of his father. They have the same blue eyes and he looks just like him when he was his age. Seeing him everyday makes me nostalgic in a way and I miss my husband even more. I will never be able to forget about Andrew when I have a copy of him walking around me.

Q. How come you welcomed Ashton so quickly? Shouldn't a mother be protective of her child?

A. My boy has never been the type of person to bring girls - or boys - home. Dating and love has never been on his mind when he was a teenager. I was surprised when he told me about a boy he met, and like. Then, he told me about him and he had this constant smile on his face that could only mean positive things. He spoke so highly of Ashton and he seemed so lovely. I noticed Luke has been happier since he met him and that could only mean good things. When I met him, I fell in love with the  boy. He was just as lovely and smart as my son made him sound. Ashton is a nice boy and I'm glad my son has found someone like him. He deserves happiness and love.