Ch. 22: The Wedding

I looked up to my dad and smiled. I was wearing my beautiful wedding dress and our arms were linked. He wore a smart suit and the closed white doors we stood in front of opened and music played as we walked down the aisle. As we approached the end, I realized it wasn’t Louis who was looking back at me smiling. In fact, it was all the guys except him. Dad kissed my cheek and went to sit down.

“Where’s Louis?” I whispered to Harry.

“Whose Louis?” he asked confused.

“My fiancé…”

“Babe, we’re your fiancés, we don’t know anyone named Louis,” Niall replied.

“Come on, let’s get on with the wedding,” Zayn encouraged. Liam stepped forward and said quietly, “Honeymoon night is gunna be a blast.”

“JOVI!” the minister yelled, startling me. But when I looked at him, he wasn’t the minister that agreed to marry us, but it was Fred!

“JOVI!” he yelled again.

“JOOOOOOOOVIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!”

          I landed with a thump and looked up. I was in a tangle of sheets and my face was sticky with sweat. My dad looked down to me and said, “Good morning sweetie, doin’ alright?”

I shook my head, still weary from my now obvious dream. Dad sat on the floor where I fell from my bed and pulled me into a hug.

“Wedding nightmare?”

“How’d you know?”

“I’ve been married before,” he chuckled.

“It was like…I was marrying Liam, Niall, Harry, and Zayn all at the same time, but Louis never existed…” I said.

“Well I’m sure it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world if you married all them at once…” he said thoughtfully.

I laughed, “What do you mean?!”

“Well from what you’ve told me about them, they seem like nice boys, I’m just saying, you could have dreamed about worse.”

“Thanks dad,” I chuckled.

          “Come on, we have to leave soon,” he said and grunted as we stood up. I quickly ate a parfait for breakfast and took a shower. I didn’t bother with hair and make up because Perrie and Danielle would do that for me later to cut back on the cost of hair and make up artists.

In the car on the way to the cruise boat where the wedding and reception would take place, Audrey looked up from her phone and said, “Everyone from our side of the family just landed in Heathrow. They’re going to do some sightseeing before coming.

“They arrive the day of the wedding…” I mumbled shaking my head.

Dad shot me an apologetic look and no more was said about it.

          We soon arrived to the cruise ship and an attendant was waiting for us at the dock.

“Hello, Stevens family?” the ginger haired woman asked politely.

“Yes!” I said happily.

“Are you the blushing bride?” she asked excitedly.

“I am,” I replied.

“Hello, I’m Annie, I’ll be here getting you anything you need throughout the day.

“Oh gosh, is that your job with every wedding?” I asked.