Find That Girl

Izce's POV

♬♪I gotta find that girl, I gotta find that girl♪♬

I remember months ago, the first time that I've met her. And after that one epic day I said to my self that I have to find her.

♬♪I keep thinking that I see her face, everywhere but I just can't find her♪♬

I remember everyday that I've always thinking about her, yung tipong hindi na ako umaalis sa tapat ng monitoring room at nagbabakasalaling makikita ko siya sa isa sa mga monitor.

Shit ! ilang beses kong tiniis yung ihi ko baka kasi bigla ko siya makita tapos damn she's not there.

♬♪I keep going back to that place everyday at the same time♪♬

I remember everyday I was always in the cinema and comfort room's stupidly waiting for her but I did'nt see her.

♬♪And I know that I'll never forget the way she looked at me when she smiled, when she smiled♪♬

Araw-araw tuloy naaalala ko yung tingin niya sa akin nung una kaming magkita and even if it's just one met, her face register in my mind.

Then the day came, I saw her in one of the CCTV smiling and its mesmerized me.

♬♪Don't know why I let her go when I saw her passin by me. Somebody so beautiful I couldn't believe my eyes♪♬

I was full of regret nung nabitiwan ko pa siya nung una ko siyang nakita sa may comfort room pero mas nagsisi ako nung ni let her go ko siya nung pangalawang pagkakataong nakita ko na siya.

♬♪Why I couldn't I find the words when all I had to say was hello, hello♪♬

Nung nandito siya sa bahay, I want to talk to her, I really want to have a conversation to her but I hold back because I know she will get scared at me.

♬♪Where did you go ?♪♬

Then she's gone again and I don't know if she will be back. I just hope, I just prayed.

She's back and gone again, she promise to come again but weeks past she did'nt back. I got worried so that I find her.

♬♪She could be half way around the world I gotta find that girl, I gotta find that girl♪♬

I risk my safety, I go to her school. I was so scared shit talaga grabe yung takot ko nun dahil sa sobrang tagal na hindi ako nakikipag halubilo sa mga tao nagkaroon na ako ng Anthropophobia.

♬♪And I won't stop until I'm hers I gotta find that girl, I gotta find that girl♪♬

Pero mas nangibabaw yung kaba ko. Baka kasi napano na si babae e ! Kaya I face my fear just for her. Just to see her again.

♬♪Where'd you go (4x) I gotta find that girl♪♬

And that day until now I knew to my self that I've already found that girl.

♬♪I keep looking but I still don't know, my friends all think I'm crazy. They tellin me I should give it up but they did'nt see those eyes. No way I'm giving up cause in my heart I know she's the one, she's the one♪♬

Naghihintay ako sa isang mataong lugar hindi ko alam kung anong lugar yun basta nakatayo ako doon at hinihintay siya. Nakahood ako at nakamask, nakalagay ang dalawang kamay ko sa magkabilang bulsa ko habang nakasandal sa isang pader.