Twins

Cassandra's POV

They both died that night. I was just sitting while crying at the rooftop in the whole night hanggang sa wala na akong maiyak, then the sun rise up. Many people saw their dead bodies laying on the ground and I don't know what to do so I hide.

News spread after that pero mali yun. Yung taxi driver na sinakyan ko nun he told na may binaba siyang babae sa mall then pag alis niya may nakasalubong siyang kotse na sakay ay isang lalaki he was talking about Bret. Then their conclusion is I was eaten by the half snake and Bret was trying to save me that's why he had a fight with the half snake until they both fall in the building. 

I really felt so bad because the very kind Frin became a monster in their minds and that's the reason why the story of a half snake at the mall who's eating women spreads everywhere until it became an urban legend.

The worry that I feel added when I knew that I was pregnant. Especially because I don't know whose the father of the child that I was carrying right now.

I was alone living at the province near at the sea. Thanks God na may naipon ako kahit papaano, ang problema ko na lang ay kung paano yung sa panganganak ko. I tried to go to the hospital to have a check up and I found out that I am having a twins. The doctor also saw something about my other baby. I was scared when I remember Frin. Since that day di na ako pumunta sa obgyn.

It was at my seven months when someone called into my house.

"Cassandra" someone said.

Pagbukas ko ng pinto I saw an old lady was looking for me.

"Ano po yun?" I asked her. She was looking at my tummy then she look at me again.

"Are you Cassandra?" she asked.

"Opo bakit?" I asked kasi bakit niya ako hinahanap. She just smiled and tell me all the things.

She was the mother of Frin. She told me that Frin had a letter for her saying he's in love with someone and he might get it pregnant.

Ma, I love her. She might carrying my child but I can't be with her. Please take care of them, for me ma. Thank you ma and I love you -Frin

As I read his letter my tears start to fall. Saying sorry for him into my mind. Sorry nang dahil sa akin nangyari tong lahat.

The mother of Frin asked me to live with her at first I hesitated but this is what Frin wants and I also concerned about my baby.

It was my delivery day for my children. We go to their private doctor because we have a conclusion that my baby will look like Frin. She wa doctor Almia.

"Good luck Cass" doctor Almia said to me while smiling.

Doctor Almia knows the secret of this family, she was also the Frin's doctor since his father died.

"Are you okay doc?" I ask her. She looks nervous.

"Hehe actually, yes I'm nervous. It was my first time. Hehe alam mo naman si Frin lang naman yung nakikita ko before na ganun. Pero I'm praying for your children, we all know that your babies are really healthy" she said.

Before nung obgyne ko pa lang siya she told a the story when she first saw Frin she was shock to even though she knows na isang half snake ang mamemeet niya. She said it was her father dying wish to become a private doctor of the Madrids. Bestfriend kasi ng father niya nung mother ni Frin.

And then the time is come.

I can't explain the feeling when the first time I heard the cry of my children, my tears just fall because of the happiness.