Heartbeat

Izce's POV

It's fvcking hurts!

And I don't know how to explain it. Basta fvck ang sakit!

I was soaked in the rain when I get inside of the hotel. I know wala namang masama doon, there is nothing cheated on what Bree's doing lately but I was just hurt. Nasasaktan na ako.

"Izce your extremely wet" Cole said but I ignore her cause all I want to do right know is to go to my room.

When I get inside of my room I take of my mask and shirt and throw it then I direct to the shower. I let the water flow in to me, my eyes was close and all I can see was Bree and it hurts. I can't take all the pain so I punch the wall and shout.

"Aaaah!" I said and punch the wall again.

When I was done in the shower I call the hotel service to bring me some alcohol, I want to get drunk. I really don't drink but I want to become wasted tonight.

I just sit on my couch with a whiskey in my hand I drink straight the half of the bottle, it's really taste svck but I like the bitterness of this drink that flows on my throat.

I was already tipsy and I already finished the two bottle of whiskey. I felt that every moment I'm gonna throw out soon but then why am I still hurt?

"Bree!" I said like a stupid sht. Calling her name like she's gonna hear me yet.

Then after a minute my cheeks is already wet, I didn't even notice that I was already crying over her.

"Bree!" I shouted again her name hoping she's gonna hear me.

"Izce?" someone said it so I look at that person then I saw Cole.

"I knew that you ordered alcohol drinks" she said angrily then come near me.

"Until here you never learn how to knock at the door kiddo" I said.

"Your door was open. Hey stop drinking we have a wedding to attend tomorrow for God's sake Izce" she said while grabbing the bottle of whiskey on me.

"Get out. Leave me, I'm not in the mood of babysitting you" I said then she sit beside me. Tsk hard headed.

"It was her right?" she said that's why I look at her.

"I knew that it was her. Remember I saw her picture on your phone? And I think she was the reason why you are drinking and get wasted tonight" she said.

"She's still your girlfriend right? Talk to her and make things clear Izce" she said but I didn't replied.

"Bree!" I shouted when I saw her. She look at me but I was so shock by her blank and cold face.

"Bree let's talk" I said even if I was scared I walk through her and hold her hand.

"Ako din Izce gusto kita makausap" she said. I felt she is not the Bree that I've known.

"Bree sorry, I was just jealous. All I want is to be with you" I said sincerely.

"Di na kailangan Izce" she said that's why I look at her cold eyes.

"Bree?"

"Ayoko na, pagod na ako" she said and take her hand away from me.

"Bree? --" no words coming out from my mouth. I didn't expect this.

"Izce ayoko na" she repeated and I felt a gun strike through in my chest.

"Bree please your all that I have" I said with a tears in my eyes.