Chapter 4

"Thank you." I said taking the bags with the jerseys from the man.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I walked into the gym where all the boys were training.

"Mina-san. The jerseys are here. Can you all please try them on and see if they fit." They said yes and went to change. They all fit them and they looked at me.

"Mae-san why don't you try your's on?" Hinata asked.

I took mine out of the bag and looked at it. They still stared at me and I blushed a bit.

"Um...c-could you all turn away so I can change..." They all nodded and blushed besides Tsukishima and my brother. Then I quickly changed.

"Okay, I am ready." I said and they looked at me.

Tanaka's and Nishinoya's mouth formed an 'o' just like Hinata's.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked in a soft tone.

Then shook their heads no and spoke"You look cute Mae-san!"

"Number 13..."

"Ah, Hinata-kun, There was a little giant at this school too right? His number was 10 just as you are now. That makes you one too." I said smiling which made him shout in exitement. I didn't know he as admiring him when he suddenly went over to our coach.

He looked at coach Ukai and asked him"Was that a thoughtful idea coach!?"

"No just considence." He said calmly.

"Whoa then it's destiny!"

"It's just considence!" Tobio said.

Hinata went over to him and patted his shoulder.

"Don't be jealous Kageyama-kun."

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" He shouted glaring at Hinata who hid behind me.

I chuckled and he relaxed a bit.

I looked at everyone for the second time but not if the jerseys fit them but for which number they had.

Daichi-1
Sugawara-2
Asahi-3
Nishinoya-4
Tanaka-5
Ennoshita-6
Narita-7
Kinoshita -8
Onii-san-9
Hinata-10
Tsukishima -11
Yamaguchi-12
And lastly me-13

"Whoa Noya-san's is orange! He stands out!" Hinata said admiring his jersey and Nishinoya striked a pose.

I chuckled.

"Well Hinata-kun, he is the libero, so he gets another color. He is the one that can switch from on to out of the court the most. He has is the leading role. He is the only one that needs to be noticed." I said and Nishinoya got watery eyes. He went over to me and folded his hands.

"Yes, exactly Mae-chan~! It makes me so happy to know that you are aware of what of an important my position is!" I blushed and smiled at him giving him a thumb up.

"The little giant which Hinata admires played in the best team Karasuno ever had, but even then we couln't defeat our rivals Nekoma. So we need to practice to change that!" Coach Ukai said. And we all shouted 'yes' in unsion.

We trained till the sun went town.

Tomorrow will be our match against Nekoma. And to be honest I really look foward to my ever first match with a real team! My team in america was kind of not really a team the mostly depended on me so it wasn't fun but now, now we have a team with alot of outstanding players in which I am only a small part of. I don't mind as long as I can play everything is fine.