Chapter 21

"Hey, hey! Where's the Skytree?" Hinata asked amazed about us beeing in Tokyo again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"All right. We're gonna switch out members constantly this time around, so be prepared." Ukai told us as we stood around him.

"Hai"

We went on the court and the game started.

Fukurodani was the first team we are playing against. They served and Noya recieved perfectly.

Tobio tossed it to Hinata but...

It was too short?!?!

"What the heck? That's not like you at all." Tanaka said to the flustered setter.

"I'm sorry."

"All right! One more nice serve!" Bokuto excaimed and they served.

We recieved and Tobio tossed this time it went too far, but Hinata still got it with his left hand!

It went over the net and touched the ground.

"Nice, Shouyou!" I said and helped him up because he was on the ground dur to the sudden save a moment ago.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"I got it." I said as I recieved the ball.

"Nice, Mae." Suga said and the ball flew to Noya.

He jumped into the front field in an attempt to toss the ball but failed.

"Hey, what's up with those guys today? Are you okay?" Bokuto said as he looked at Noya who was blushing.

"Yes, we are Bokuto-san." I smiled at him and he looked at me. I went over to Noya and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Nice try and don't mind. You will get it next time, Yuu." I said smiling and his eyes widen and his blush darkened.

The way my name rolls off her toung!...I...I love it...he thought while looking at her perfect lips.

"What did you say just now?" He asked and I raised an eyebrown. Was I speaking unclear?
Well.

"I said, you will get it next time."

"No the other thing."

"Don't mind?"

"The other one."

"Nice try?"

"No, no. The last thing you said."

"Y-Yuu?" I said feeling my cheeks heat up a bit.

Why does he want to hear his name again?(O//////O)

"!!" He stiffened and walked back to his position like a penguin.

"What's up with him?" The guys from Fukurodani said and Tanaka tried to hold in his laughter.

"Oh, that. That is just our libero beeing emotional."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The matches for today were over and all the guys went to practice more.

But I was planning to go shower and then go to bed.

I went trought the entrance of the gym when I suddenly saw some kneepads.

Everybody has their's on. Must be....Tsukki's.

I grabbed them and tried to find him.

When I found him he was with Kuroo, Bokuto and the setter from Fukurodani.