Chapter 23 pt.1

Hi everyone, the chapter is here~!

I'v always wanted to write some crack in this fanfic but I was like'no maybe my readers don't want that.' But one of my friends told me that I could write anything I want in my story so I will give it a try. Meh. I would really appretiate if you comment how you liked it. Thanks.

And sorry if the characters get a bit 'ooc' but remember, that is a bit of an crack chapter. And I do not own any of the pictures used here. Or in every fanfic I write...I just see them and think of ways to bring them into my fanfics. So please enjoy.

This was all edited by dat_otaku_doe_
She put so much effort in doing so so give her some love♡.

"Today's the day. Today's the day. Today's the day. Omg." I said while walking in circles.

"K-Kageyama-chan, you have to calm down. I think the boys will do great," Yachi said and I looked at her.

"...You're right. I need to have more faith in them." I sighed and sat on the floor.

"Mae, we're going." I heard someone say outside.

"H-HAI!" I accidentally shouted. I stood up, put my jacket on and left the room with the other volleyball teams managers following behind.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Whoa!!!" Hinata shouted as he say the stage. "It's soooo huge! O-ooooo! Is that the stage?!"

"Yes." I was about to speak but someone interrupted me.

"Of course it is, Hinata boke! Haven't you seen a fashion show before?!" Tobio yelled at the small male.

"No," Hinata replied.

"You're going to be up there later," Tanaka said, which made Hinata pale.

"Y-You mean I'm gonna be up there?" He said nervously

"Yes," Tanaka replied.

"Good thing there aren't many chairs. That means there won't be a lot of people." Hinata sighed a bit.

"Someone get more chairs! There's a huge crowd coming!!" A man shouted which made Hinata faint. I nodded and clapped my hands together, speaking loudly.

"Okay, everybody listen up please! I want all models to go backstage to get ready. As for the rest, seat yourselves in the mainhall where the stage is! Thank you!" I directed and everybody began moving.

"T-Takeda-sensei?"

"Yes, Mae?" Sensei replied.

"W-Was I too hatsch on everybody? I-I mean, I'm only a first year and yet I'm commanding everybody like this. Are they going to hate me now?" I asked scared. He sweatdropped but smiled.

"I thinks it's okay. They'll understand." He calmed me down.

Once calm, I nodded and excused myself to go check on the boys. When I got there, I was suprised to see that everything was fine, nothing was on fire or something.

"Kageyama-san, the show is starting in half an hour," one of the stage managers said and I thanked her.
I should probably get dressed too. Walking into one of the rooms, I put my outfit on,