Chapter 36

I was packing the last things into my bag and headed out checking the room once more before heading out.

Ah! I almost forgot it!

I went and picket up the necklace Nishinoya gave me.

He gave it to me after the fireworks.

"The flower inside is just like your beauty! It will never die!"

Those were his words as he put it around my neck. I put the necklace into my purse.

"Mae-chan, are you comming?" Yachi asked from the door.

"Ah. Comming right away!" I said following her to to the gym.

"I will not lose to you the next time!" Yamamoto said at Tanaka and they both brutaly bro-fisted each other.

"I'm going to miss you brother!" They both cried.

"Kozume-kun~! Ohayo~" I greeted the blonde who was infront of me.

"Ohayo." He simply greeted back. I opened my bag and got out a small tart sized apple pie.

"Oh. Is that?" He asked and I nodded.

"I put it in the fridge over the week. I wanted to give it to you earlier but I wanted it to be a farewell gift. So your memories with me will be as sweet as this apple tart." I said smiling at him. He slowly streched his arms to recieve it with a blush.

"Arigato."

"Oiii~! Maecchan~" Oikawa cooed  skipping towards me.

"Tochaan~" I cooed back and he hugged me.

"I will miss you~!" He said tearing up and I sweatdropped.

"Tochan, we litterally live in the same city.." I said with a chuckle.

"I know but we don't see each other often~" he pouted.

"Here." I said releasing him from my hug. I handed him a piece of paper with my number on it.

"Ahh. Are you finally going to confess your undying love for me??" He asked loudly and a bag made contact with his head as a foot with his butt.

"Bakawa!" - Iwaizumi

"Oi! Don't get too full of yourself!" - Nishinoya

"Ouchh!" He exclaimed rubbing his face and butt trying to ease the pain.

Iwaizumi held his head and Nishinoya stood infront of me protectively.

Tooru's face expression changed to a serious one and he bent over to whisper something in my ear.

"I will. But not now. It's not the right time." I told him with an assuring nod.

"?"

"Bye bye minna-san!" We all said as the bus took off.