Chapter 28

Today are the quarterfinals. It was 9 a.m and Hinata and my brother were already racing each other again.

Then Hinata suddenly bumped into someone.

The person he bumped into turned around and it was him, the bad boy from last time. I felt my cheeks redden a bit and he pushed Hinata's head out of the way and smiled at me. He waved his hand and said, " Bunny-chan! Be sure to tell me your number today!"

I tried to avoid eyecontact and blushed more as I heard the nickname he gave me.

B-Bunny-chan?!

"She's so cute when she gets shy." He added and then Tanaka and Nishinoya suddenly ran towards him like two hungry wolves.

Yachi then looked terrified I looked at her and she said," Oh, he didn't. Nishinoya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai are going to kill him."

I flinched a bit and quickly chased after the two.

Then there was a sudden," Stop it! Ugh...I'm so sorry about that." And the two stopped in mid-air after they saw it was Johzenji's manager. She bowed and I was able to catch up to the two.

I bowed to their team and spoke as the manager too.

"I'm sorry about the two!"

"Bunny-chaan~ Konnichiwa. Soo~ how about yur number."

I quickly turned to the two second-years and held them before they could do anything again.

I guess 'my touch' relaxed them a bit and they only gave him a death glare.

I sighed and they looked at me. I got out my two folders which I take notes with and hit their heads.

"Don't cause such a ruckus with other teams. You two can just destroy them at the match."

"Right."

"So, let's go."

We went into the gym and settled at one place and we had some time before the match starts.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I went to the bathroom which was a outside behind the gym at a little bathroom house because the others were all occupied. There were no people because they are inside I guess so I didn't have to worry of waiting for one to get unoccupied.

As I turned a corner I was forcefully pushed to a wall.

"Ow.."

I rubbed the back of my head but stopped to look what did this to me. I looked up and saw a big figure towering over me. I flinched and tried to get away but the person put it's hands to the side of my head onto the wall I was leaning on.

"Are you here alone? What's your name?" He said forcefully holding my hands above my head.

"N-No. P-Please let me go! Help!"

"No need to shout for help. Nobody will hear you. We are alone. Anyways. What is a lovely girl doing here at such a boring place. Come with me and ditch this here. I will show you some real fun." He said in a deep voice and tears began forming in the corner of my eyes.

I gasped as his large hand suddenly found it's way on my lowerback and then slowly trailer down to my butt. He squeezed it slightly and I let out a shriek.

I began to cry and his face came closer to mine.

"Please let me go..."

He is going to kiss me. Anyone. Help...

I pressed my lips together and I could smell his breath. He was obviously drunk.

I closed my eyes and suddenly I heard a shout and my hands were let go and I opened my eyes. The man was lying on the floor. Nose bleeding.