Chapter 14

I knocked on the door to Tanaka's house and he opened the door.

"Hey Mae. The guys are upstairs, I'm just getting some snacks."

I nodded and took my shoes off. I went upstairs and to Tanaka's room. I knew it was his' because I hear Noya talking. Hehe.

"Konnichiwa, mina-san." I said as I went in.

They greeted me back and I sat down next to them on a little table. I took out some notes which I took to explain somethings better.

Then Tanaka slid the door open with his foot."Snacks." He stated.

"Nishinoya, let me see your test from yesterday."He then gave Ennoshita his test.

We talked about Noya's test when a female voice rang in the door way.

"You are really studying for a test? Are you feeling okay?" It said and I looked over to see a woman who looked like Tanaka, but she had blonde bowl cut and was feminin with a wild fashion sense.

"What'd you mean by that?!" Tanaka asked.

Noya stood up and bowed,"Heyo, Saeko-nesan!" He said with a smile.

"Hey Yu! You're looking cool, as always."

"Thanks!"

"Pardon the intrudion." Ennoshita said and she waved a hand infront of her.

"You're totally fine." She then went over to Tanaka and placed a hand on his head.

"Let's see...Want your big sis to teach you a thing or two?"

"Shut up! You're just as dumb as me, so there's no point."

"Hey, don't you dare underestimate a college girl."

"You only go to your job and practice!"

"Sh-shut up! I'm working hard when no one's looking!"

"Tanaka's sister is so cool." I said and they looked at me. I had a small blush as I talked.

"Oh, what?! Ryu you really brought a girl home??" She smiled at him when she spotted me.

"K-Konnichiwa, I'm Kageyama Mae. Nice to meet you..."

"Just call me Saeko-neesan! Nice to meet you too. Did a girl finally realize how cool my younger brother is?" She asked and I sweatdropped.

"N-no, actually, I'm here to study with them."

"Oooh! You look young for a second-year."

"Cuz she's a first-year."

"Eehh??! Why are you helping them then??"

I then explained everything to them and she nodded.

After about an hour or so we had alot of topics done when suddenly the door went open again.

"What is it now?" Tanaka asked his sister.

"I am bored. Can I borrow Mae-chan for a bit?"

I flinched and blushed a bit. They looked at me and then Saeko grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to her room.

I sat on the bed awkwardly as she got out some magazines. She opened several ones, looking for something. When she found it she sat next to me.

"You know, when I saw you I thought that I have already seen you, but I couldn't lay a finger on it. And now I know." She showed me a page and I blushed.

"See. I once brought this fashion magazine and saw this article with your picture on it."

On the page was a short paragraph and next to it was a picture of me in a wild outfit like the ones Saeko was wearing.