Chapter 16

"No.." was the only thing I could say in that situation. Ashes were flying onto my face as tears streamed it down.

"No..." I cried as I looked at the image infront of me. The gyms were on fire.

Both of our gyms were on fire.

"No!!" I screamed not wanting to believe what was infront of me.

"Excuse me miss! You need to get away from here!" A firefighter said as he took me away from the scene.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I sat in class not paying any attention to the lesson. I still can't believe what happened this morning.

*riiing* the bell to lunch break rung. I got up and went into the principals office.

I knocked on the door and I heard a 'come in'. I opened the door and went over to the desk bowing my head to the principal.

"Oh, hello Kageyama-chan. What brought you here?" He asked kindly.

"Sir, I wanted to ask what happened to the gyms. Why did they lit on fire and how much damage did it cause?"

He nodded as he understood what bothered me.

"Ahh, that. Well, the firefighters said someone lit it on. The police is still investigating and they will tell us as soon as possible who did that. And unfortunatly everything caught on fire. The damage is huge and we won't be able to fix everything. The current budget of the school is not big, so we will only be able to repair the gyms themselves but not the equipment in them. We will have to save until next year to fully replace them. I already talked with someone and they said they could start building new gyms starting tomorrow." He explained and I nodded my head.

Next year? That is too long! We need the money now, if not, we won't be able to practice and the spring tournament is soon. What to do...

.

.

.

.

That's it! I should be able to get some money from my sallary which I saved for emergencies. I could ask the company which I modeled for to accept some designs I made and sponsor me for my plan. That's it!

"Sir! I have got an idea but I will only do it if I get permission to do so."

"What is it?"

"Well, as you already know I worked for the company 'Cool&Cute'(just made this up). And when I got payed my father always put my sallary into a bank account but I get to take about 100(€/$...idk) out every month."

"Your idea?"

"I was thinking of using the money to organize a fashion show. I could ask C&C to accept my designs as the next products. I already did that once and they gladly accepted the offer and my clothes got really popular. I could use the money to buy new sports equipment. A-and I can ask the boys from the Volleyball Club to be my models."

"You don't need to use your money for school eqipment."

"I insist sir! It is not only for the school but also for the sports club and the students who are in them. I am in a club myself and I know how they feel."

"Well, all right if you insist, but where will we hold the show."

"As I guess you already know, the boys volleyball club is going to Tokyo in the summerbreak. Till then I should have everything. I could call a organisations commite to help me with the stage and all."