Chapter 26

"All right, start your individual practice now." Coach Ukai said as Yachi and I were handing towels to everyone, "We now have less than two months until the qualifier at the end of October. Work hard on improving individually."

"Hai!"

"Eeek!" Yachi shrieked after seeing someone with a black hoodie, sunglasses and cap.

"Pfffff-! He actually did it! Hahahahahah!" I snickered as I recognize who it was.

The figure turned it's head to us and then Yachi spoke again, still unsure of what is going on.

"K-Kageyama-kun, what are you doing?"

He gasped and asked her
"You could tell it was me?"

"Yeah..."

"Damn it!" He said and took the cap and the sunglasses off and glared at the ground.

"Hahahah! Onii-san, I told you that wouldn't work. You look ridiculous! 。°ヽ(≧¬ ≦)ノ°。"I said while holding my now aching stomach.

"(//////)SHUT UP MAE!(/////)" He shouted while shaking me with a huge blush.

I freed myself from his grip and ran inside to find a safe place to laugh.

When I finally calmed down I went to Takeda-sensei and handed him the club documents I finished last night.

"Arigatou, Mae-san. Oh, they are in alphabetical order!"

"Hehe. Yes, I ordered them like this so it will be easier to find the right document."

"Awesome. Thank you."

I excused myself and went to train with Hinata on our receives.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Practice went by quickly and soon enough it was the weekend.
(It was friday)

"Yachiii! Wait up!" I said as I hurried to pack my bag and then I sprinted after her. I was the last one to get out of the clubroom so everybody waited politely till I locked the door.

I gave Daichi the key and then I excused myself with Yachi.

"Mae, are you not going this way?" Asahi asked and pointed to the way ahead of him.(we are standing at a crossing)

I shook my head." Not today, Asahi-senpai."

"Why is that?" Sugawara asked." Are you not going home with Kageyama?"

"No, I will be spending the night at Yachi's!" I said cheerfully wrapping my arms around her and she blushed.

"I see, take care you two."

"We will be heading this way." Yachi said pointing to our left.

"Ooooh, Noya! Yachi-san and Mae are going to have a sleepover party!"

"Yes, they are!" Tanaka and Nishinoya said blushing and drooling over the idea of us having pillowfights, a bath together, doing our nails and all that stuff.

"So, see you on Monday." Yachi said and waved to everybody. I did the same.

I went over to Tobio and looked up to him and he gave me a small smile which made the others gasp.

"Onii-san, don't stay up too late watching volleyball videos. And take care of Spike for me this weekend please even though it is my turn.(I think that is Kageyama's turtles's name?)"

"I will." And nodded.

"Thanks. So, see you on sunday, onii-san!" I smiled and pecked his forehead, standing on my tip-toes.