Chapter 37

"Don't go near her again, Noya-san. Please." Kageyama boldly said to his senpai who was standing with him next to the court, drinking their water. Everybody was busy training so they were by themselves.

"Huh?" He looked confused.

"Just don't try anything anymore. I heard everything." He said which made the elder's eyes whiden.

"You heard us?" He asked his head bowing feeling pain in his chest again.

Kageyama nodded. He glared once more at him and went to join practice again.

Bastard. The ravenette thought which was very unusual.

Flashback

"You are what?!" Tobio asked his sister who was sitting on their couch ashamed of the situation she is.

Their mother was sitting next to her comforting her and their father who had already calmed down after a few hours of figuring what to do.

"You heard right onii-san..." she answered her head still low.

"Who was it!? Was it Noya-san?!"

".."

"ANSWER ME DAMN IDIOT!"

"IT WAS YUU-KUN! BUT WE WEREN'T FULLY CONSCIOUS SO IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!" She shouted back.

"You two calm down!" Their mother said but they seemed to ignore her.

"I'M GONNA BEAT THAT BASTARD UP!" he shouted and was about to run out but a big low voice spoke up.

"Enough you two." He didn't shout but it somehow shut the two up,"Tobio sit down. Hear your sister out. She has it the worst we shouldn't make it worse. We should support her now and with you beating up the father of her child won't help in anyway. Think about it."

Tobio hesitated but closed the front door again and sat down across the two female.

Mae was shaking from her brother's previous shouts.

"Gomen." He simply said and his sister finally looked up at him. He was shocked. Her eyes were puffy and red.

She has been crying...

"...what are you planning to do now?" He asked.

"Please keep this a secret Onii-san, even from Yuu-kun."

"W-What? I understand why not the others, but why not Noya-san?"

"Well..."

End of Flashback

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"What you will transfer schools again?" Yachi asked the young female infront of her who just told her the news.

"Hitoka-chan. I received a scholarship for the highschool of management in Tokyo. I cannot turn this opportunity down. I have known for a while now. Actually before the camp a few days ago. But I didn't know if I should go or not. But I have made my descision. Please tell the others too. I will be busy tomorrow." I said and hugged her.

I need to go to Tokyo. Or at least away from here.

"Thanks for everything Hitoka-chan. Take care of the team for me and Shimizu-san." She smiled holding back tears.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It's the last day of school.

The last day of highschool for the third-years.

The last day for Mae on this school.

"Kageyama-san, you and the orchestra will go up on stage after the principals  speech. Good luck." Arima-sensei said to me and I thanked him with a bow.