Chapter 33

"Nii-san do I look presentable?" I asked him twirling myself once to show him my outfit, which consists of highwaisted jeans and a off-shoulder croptop.

"No."

"Ehh, why?"

"Wear this."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was on my way to meet my date for today at the trainstation but I was dying because of the heat under the hoodie my brother made me wear.

"Nii-san..."

It wasn't long until I reached the trainstation. My heart fluttered as soon as my dark blue orbs met a pair of soft brown ones.

"Yuu-kun!" I exclaimed waving at him

"Mae-chan!"

"Gomen, have you been waiting long?" I said sweatdropping as I jogged towards him. Now standing infront of him he just smiled and answered,"Ie. I just got here." He assured me with a sweet smile.

If she only knew that he has been waiting for almost an hour because he arrived too early due to excitement.

"So umm, where are we headed to?"

"Mm.. let's go to..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Whoaaa! Yuu-kun it's awesome here!" I squeled as we stood in line for tickets to the amusementpark.

"Right! I have been waiting to go here!" He said with a tiny blush.

"Ohh. Why didn't you go earlier?"

"I wanted to go with someone special." He answered with a more visible blush now. He tried to shake it off by smiling brightly which only caused me to blush too.

S-Someone special..!

"Oh, we're next." I said as I realized that it was our turn.

"Two tickets please." Yuu said and the woman behind the desk looked at us lowering her glasses which made her look intimidating.

"Childrem are not allowed to buy tickets without their guardians. You must be 13 or older to-" she said with a stern, monotone voice.

"We are highschool students ma'am." I said because the male next to me froze. I took out my ID and Yuu did the same. She looked at us trying to supress a laugh but gave us our tickets.

I was about to take out my money but somebody lightly slammed a 10.000¥ note on the counter.

The woman took it and we were free to pass.

"Yuu-kun it was fine. You didn't have to do-" I started but he cut me off by gently putting a finger on my lips to shut me up.

"I know I didn't have to. But I wanted to. I mean I am the one who suggested this date." He smoothly said and I was taken back by his sweet action.

I just smiled in defeat knowing that even if I would insist giving him the money back he wouldn't accept it.

I quickly kissed the tip of my pinky and placed it on his lips.

"Arigato, Yuu-kun." I said and took his hand in mine and started to go to the nearest ride which was a ghost escape house. I heard it had robotic ghosts instead of people chasing you so it was different.

"It's the ghost-chase..." I said remembering the ride's name.

3rd persons POV

The young male looked down at his date and expected her to shiver in fear after realizing what line they were in but he was taken back that her eyes were glistering in excitement which made his heart skip a beat.