Chapter 9

"ROLLING.....THUNDER...AGAIN!" Nishinoya said as he did his rolling thunder. We all looked at him as he spoke.

"There is no need to worry. All of you, keep your eyes foward. Because you have me guarding your backs." He then smiled and Tanak, Tobio, Hinata and me said the same thing blushing a bit."A-Awesome!"

"Line up!" And we obeyed.

We stood there next to each other while our opponents Dateko are standing on the other side infront of us.

"Let's play!" We shouted in unsion.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Guarding from the last match they'll start off with a powerful serve. The serve breaks your formation, then they block your return. Dateko's strategy is to attack those who can't keep up. So, for the first serve, make sure your receive is solid." Coach Ukai said.

"Hai!" We responded in unsion.

"Now, go tear down the iron wall."

"Yeah!"

"Karasuno! Fight!"

"Yeah!!" We said as we did the circle where everyone's head is in the middle.

The first formation was like this in our team

Nishinoya, Asahi, Daichi
Tobio, Tanaka, Hinata

Dateko served and Daichi received. Tobio got it and tossed to Hinata. The blockers from Dateko went over to him and Hinata spiked the ball not so hard. As a result it fell down on the other side and we made the first point.

Now was Tobio's turn to serve.

He served and it went directly to the libero.

(Skip to an awesome part~meh)

"WHOOAAAAAA!" I shouted as Hinata and Tobio finaly made the freaky spike-toss thing. My eyes sparkled and I had a tiny blush on my cheeks.

"Mae, calm down a bit." Sensei tried to calm me down, sweatdropping.

I bowed my head and blushed,"G-Gomen, it's just, I get way into the game."

Reminds me of someone..., Daichi thought looking at Noya who was staring at the femal in awe and with a blush.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Dateko served and it touched the net. It fell but Noya got it and it flew to the back.

"A quick would be impossible by now." Someone on the stage said and Tobio ran to where the ball flew. He tossed and Hinata spiked it.

Dateko was speechless and so was the crowd.

I, on the other hand, covered my mouth with all I have got, to prevent myself from screaming. I waddled my legs and it looked like I was insane on my seat. Coach Ukai looked at me irritated as he sweatdropped.

"Mae is everything okay?" He asked concerned about my current actions. I nodded my head and released grip on my mouth. I inhaled and spoke.(always when I watch anime^▪^')

"Yeah, everything is fine. I am just trying not to scream my soul out, out of excitment." They nodded and they went on with the game.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hurry! Hurry! Awesome! They are beating Dateko." A girly voice exclaimed at the stage. I looked up and saw some girls of the girls volleyball team of our school.

Hinata and Tobio did another quick and the girls watched in awe.

"Wow, that was a quick?"

"But he is a first-year."