Chapter 31

Hi guys! I'm back. I'm sorry for not updating but I have finally an idea of how to end this fanfic😌 so the story can go on my fellow peeps!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After a long and exhausting match against the powerhouse Shiratorizawa the results were set.
We, Karasuno who were called and seen as a fallen powerhouse with no hope of victory, won.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"You all did a great job at your match last month. So Takeda-sensei and I have decided to hold a special camp. We will use some of the money that you won at the tournament so you won't have to pay for anything." Coach Ukai said.

"Whoa! A vacation!!" Hinata shouted out.

"Well not really, we will also be training. But our plan is to let you guys rest more. You have all been on the edge lately and all but we still won't let you slack of that much!"

"OSU!"

"I need your parents signature on this formular to let you come with so please hand it back by Monday.", Takeda-sensei told us as he handed out a formular,"We all will be going to a city near by. It will have a beach so make sure to bring your swim wear. Pack at least for one week.
And that was all. Dismissed!"

"HAI!"

We all made our way to clean the gym but I noticed a red smoking ball with spike hair on the window across the gym.

FIRE?!?!

"Noya-san! Are you okay?" Tanaka called out and put a hand on the short boy's shoulder.

"Ie."

Nishinoya signaled him to come closer by swinging his hand toward him in a fast pace. Tanaka eventually did and he said something into his ear which made the other jump back bow with a face as red as the libero's.

"Oh my god. Wha-... Oh my god. Noya-san... lucky!!!!" He shouted and the two high fived.

"I WILL GET READY!"

"DON'T FORGET A CAMERA!"

"WHAT A BLESSING! THANK YOU LORD ASAHI- I-I MEAN JESUS CHRIST FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!"

"BEACH WE ARE COMMING!" They shouted in union as they ran out of the gym, me not knowing where they are going and what they are doing.

"GUYS! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE PICTURES OF HER!"

What....

They were talking about me.

I blushed and looked at the floor slowly trying to make my way out without someone noticing.

I HAVE TO BUY A CUTE SWIMSUIT!

I went to the nearest bikini shop and bought a bikini worth 40 bucks. T_T
It's worth it... I hope.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It's the day of our camp. As mentioned before we will be going to a place with a beach. It will take us about 2h to get there.

"Ohayogozaimasu~" I greeted everybody with a smile. It was 7:15 and the bus will depart in 15 minutes. Me and my brother arrived a bit later than the others because I took a biiit longer than intended hehe~

"Ohayo!" Hinata, Noya and Tanaka greeted me back with energy that was just as lively.

Ukai-sensei just scratched the back of his neck with a yawn.

Why are they so energetic at this hour...

"Everybody, please get in the bus. We will be leaving in 5 minutes."