Chapter19

I have just helped the other girls make our beds when I suddenly had to use the restroom. On my way to there I saw Hinata and Lev talking in the boys' restroom's door. And that was next to the girls'.

I went pass them and they looked at me.

"Hey Mae-chan!"

"Hi Shouyou." I smiled at him. Then I looked up to meet another face.( Imagine them standing infront of each other. How small Mae would be, cuz she is shorter than Noya...Jezuz)

"Um...Priviet." I said nervous and he tilted his head in confusion.

"Ah. Sorry, I can't speak or understand Russian. I was born and raised in japan." He smiled while scratching his head.

"Ohh..Gomen. Good evening Lev-kun. I'm Kageyama Mae." I introduced myself and reached my hand out for him.

He shook it and I excused myself.

So tall.....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Next day

"Gather around!" Daichi called and we gathered around Ukai and he spoke.

"Our first game today is with Nekoma. How did we do yesterday?" He asked me and I raised a finger as I spoke,

"This will be our third set overall with Nekoma. Yesterday, we played two sets with them. The scores were 17-25 and 19-25, both our losses."

"Simply put, we haven't won a single set. But if we calm down and go out there in full force, they should be opponents we can fight on equal footing. Hinata and Kageyama, this is your first Nekoma set in a while,isn't it? Go show'em what you've got." Ukai said and they responded.

"Right!"

*piiiiit!*

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Nice recieve!" I shouted as I was getting ready to spike a ball.

Tobio tossed and I jumped. I hit it with my hand and point!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Tobio just tossed to Asahi when suddenly Hinata jumped in.

They bumped into each other and Hinata fell rather hatsch to the ground.

"Shouyou!" I went to him and checked on him for any injuries.

"Are you okay?-"

"I'm sorry!" He shouted and bowed to Asahi.

"I was just staring at the ball...I'm sorry! Are you okay? I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"I-I'm perfectly fine..."

"Hey, be careful." Tanaka said with an irritated grin.

"No matter what, Shouyou's gonna be the one that goes flying." Noya agreed.

"Pay attention to your surroundings, you idiot! Why do you think everyone's calling the ball, yu dumbass?!" Ukai scolded him and Tobio joined the scolding.

"Boke! Hinata boke!"

"Onii-san, calm down." I tried to calm him down.

"Kageyama,the toss that goes whoosh...I will stop closing my eyes."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ah?" Tobio asked which made Hinata flinch a bit.

"I can't keep hitting quicks that are set just for me."

"You can't, and that's why we learned normal quicks. I don't know what's going on with you right now, bimut if you have something to say, I'll listen to it later. But if you're gonna do that right now, I'm not going to set to a guy who I know will miss."