Chapter 13

We were playing a game as practice and we had two teams. White and red. I was on the red team with Nishinoya, Sugawara, Asahi Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

After a while Tanaka spiked but Nishinoya caught it.

My eyes and Hinata's were sparkling and a little blush on our cheeks.

"Sugoi, Noya-senpai!!~ That was the Rolling Thunder, ne?!" Hinata asked and I nodded with him admiring the libero's move.

"Yes, it was. Rolling...Thunder!" He shouted while doing a pose.

"Ohaa!!" Hinata and I fangirled/boyed and Nishinoya laughed.

"Sorry, I was completely open!" Asahi apologized, but Noya ignored him enjoying the attention he gets from me and Hinata.

"Rolling Thunder's so cool!" Hinata said and he nodded.

"All right. Let's change things a bit up!" Daichi said clapping his hands one time and we responded in unsion.

"Yeah!"

"Yamaguchi, nice serve!" Noya said as Yamaguchi was about to serve.

"Nice serve, Yamaguchi-kun!" I said too and he blushed as he heard his nickname.

He served and it touched the net. Tobio went and saved it. Hinata spiked after Tanaka passed him. He got blocked by Tsukishima and Asahi.

Daichi then got the ball. Tobio and Hinata then did their freaky duo thing.

And point for them.

They won and cheered.

"All right. That's enough for today." Coach Ukai said and we all looked at him.

"One more set, please." Hinata said.

"Please." Tobio said and I joined them adding another please.

Coach Ukai then scratched the back of his head," Guys, playing until you drop isn't the answer. Captain, you need to tell these guys-" He stopped as he looked over to Daichi. We all wanted more.

"You guys..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After another set we stopped and streched. Tanaka helped me strech and I looked over to Nishinoya and Asahi.

"N-Noya-senpai! You are hurting Asahi-senpai!!" I shot up after saying this. Asahi was on the floor, legs open and his hands inbetween them and he bent foward, but Noya, who is supposed to gently push him, is on his back with one leg and pushing his whole weight onto the poor third-year.

I gently grabbed Noya's leg and he blushed at the physical contact. I did too a bit, but just a bit and put it off Asahi. I bent down on Asahi's level and spoke,

"Are you alright, Asahi-senpai?" I asked concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He responded with a smile making me relax a bit.

I got up and faced Noya. He backed away at my stare and blushed more.

"Noya-senpai, you need to be more carefull with Asahi-senpai, you know despite his looks he could break any minute, you know~" I cooed and he nodded.

I smiled and nodded one time then pinched his cheek befor walking back to Tanaka.

Kawaii..

We did the same strech and I was on the floor. He gently pushed my back down and he bent down to my ear.

"Mae, you like Noya-san, don't you?" He wispered which made my face as red as Nekoma's jersey. I turned around and saw him smirk.

"H-how did you get that idea?" I wisper shouted.